I need TVS MSP 145 Plus Printer drivers for xp
    I need TVS MSP 145 Plus Printer drivers for xp
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2009, 03:16 AM
    Hi, gurumasuti?

Have you tried the following search?

Free Printer Drivers - Google Search

Here's also another link that you might want to try.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Hopefully though, someone will come along with the link to just the specific site that you need!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I use word and printer out my dell 992 AIO printer says communication not availi [ 1 Answers ]

When I use word and printer out my dell 992 AIO printer says communication not available I got a virus and rebooted everything because I couldn't get on at all so then after that I downloaded software and all the drives from dell.com and now whenever I try to print it says communication not...

Calling all Lexmark X6570 Printer Owners - Is my printer damaged? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I just purchased a Lexmark X6570 Printer(wireless printing, faxing, photo printing, scanning, copying, and printing all in one). I now need the help of others who own this printer as well because I'm not sure if I purchased a faulty/damaged printer. I have installed the printer and...

Why are excellent drivers usually angry drivers? [ 12 Answers ]

When someone whizzes past me on the freeway, changing lanes and slipping between cars without slowing anyone down I think, "good driver." Riding in the same car with a person like this has always revealed that the person is frustrated and angry with everyone else. You may be different. When a...

Installing printer drivers [ 1 Answers ]

I inherited a printer, HP Laserjet 1320, and downloaded drivers from the HP site. The plug and play driver wouldn't install (I use Windows XP). So I downloaded the PCL 6 drivers and unzipped the file. But there is no exe file and I haven't a clue what to do to install. No IT literate friends...

Printer Unable to load drivers [ 2 Answers ]

I have a client who is unable to print. They deleted their old printer and wanted to add it again. They contated me when it did not work. I got the latest driver from Ricoh and deleted the driver from their PC. Then I tried to install it using the new driver. As it was loading the driver I got an...

View more questions Search