Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billguen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 06:23 PM
    Charlie's Angels 1
    In Charlie's Angels 1, after Sam Rockwell is WITH Drew Barrymore and turns into the BAD GUY... He turns on his CD player & starts dancing to this awesome bassline riff (ladies might remember that he does a split). Sounds like DMX but it's not listed anywhere in the credits or on the soundtrack. I'm an x-club dj who will not give up until I own that song. It's infected my brain and I could use the help... then let me name a song for you!
    shashai Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Nov 2, 2006, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by billguen
    In Charlie's Angels 1, after Sam Rockwell is WITH Drew Barrymore and turns into the BAD GUY...He turns on his CD player & starts dancing to this awesome bassline riff (ladies might remember that he does a split). Sounds like DMX but it's not listed anywhere in the credits or on the soundtrack. I'm an x-club dj who will not give up until I own that song. It's infected my brain and I could use the help...then let me name a song for you!

ITS CALLED "SIMON SAYS BY pharoahe monch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

City of Angels [ 9 Answers ]

I just wanted to know who has since the city of angels movie starring nicolas cage and meg ryan? I saw it when it originally came out and was indifferent to it, however I watched the movie before the super bowl and now I can't stop thinking of how great a movie it really was. I believe its one of...

What is this Song From Charlie's Angels? [ 11 Answers ]

When (Cameron Diaz) Natalie (Drew Barrymore) Dylan (Lucy Liu) Alex knows that (Sam Rockwell) Eric Knox is a tarater they went to his beach house or beach cave to rescue (Bill Murray) Bosley and to kill Eric Knox and in this scene Eric knox played a song on the Audio Player and start smoking and...

Charlie's Angels [ 5 Answers ]

What is the song that Eric Knox plays on his audio box when lighting up his cigerette before trying to kill drew barrymoores character?

L.A. Angels [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs: My question is about a member of MLB called Vladimir Guerrero. I understand that He is from the Dominican Republic. I was wondering who His parents were, as it seems to be an unusual first name for a Spanish speaking country! It sounds like a Russian name to me or maybe...

View more questions Search