Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stephsl84 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 07:11 PM
    Bird dream interpretation
    I dreamt I was outside ''my apartment'' in a garden. A beautiful small colored bird flew by me. I whistled to it, and sticked my finger out. It came and stood on my finger.
    I was caressing him, and he liked it. I went inside, put it in one of the cages, and called a friend to come and look at it... but I saw that the birds in the other cages had died trying to get out, so I hurried to get my bird out. He came to me, but was trying to bite me. But it didn't hurt. I went outside and let it loose. And saw him fly away.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2009, 11:25 PM
    Hi, Stephsl84!

I do apologize that no one has yet come along to address your question!

So, you had a dream. You would get any number of interpretations of that dream depending upon who you spoke to.

What sort of things have been going on in your life, please? Usual activities, unusual activities, your feelings towards others, your feelings about how your life is going at the present time, etc.

Thanks!

Oct 15, 2009, 06:47 PM
    Who I spoke to... well... my landlord was there, he saw me catch the bird. And her wife was the one who I went to, to show her the bird. When I let the bird fly away, my boyfriend was looking at me, I walked towards him, and we kissed.
    Things are about ussuall in my life I guess, just a bit of problems with my boyfriend and work... but nothing big. My feelings about how my life is going... wish I could make everything perfect. Feeling a bit stressed about not seeing drastic forward movements of my life.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2009, 01:29 AM
    Hi again, Stephsl84!

I've looked at your posts on other threads. Are you looking to get away from a situation in your life, or would you just like to make things better so that everyone in your life will be happy and cotent, please?

Thanks!

Oct 17, 2009, 09:50 AM
    I guess so, it's the same thing I was thinking. But I wanted more opinions about it. Because I normaly don't remember my dreams. And this one I can remember every detail. It felt very real. But I think it's probably what you said. Inside I feel I need to get away... Thanks though...
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Oct 21, 2009, 04:46 AM

Sounds to me like you are trying to hold onto something that you know you shouldn't be. Try to let things go. Don't worry too much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a dream interpretation [ 9 Answers ]

I had a dream where I was sitting in this room and there are people beside me but I don't remember there faces. I see a door open and I ask the person beside me "whats in there". Then I am walking into this room, and someone comes in after me and shuts the door. Now it is like I am on the ceiling...

Dream Interpretation [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I had two weird dreams and something told me to ask about their meaning, so here I am! Any input is appreciated. 1. I was in the bathroom near the cafeteria of my old high school with some friends, except it didn't look like that bathroom. Suddenly all the teachers were knocking...

Dream Interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

I dreamt that I am constructing a new house, on a 60ft x 40ft site and was yelling at some workers for not completing their jobs. Pl answer what does this mean.

I need a Dream Interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been dreaming quite a bit about this boy in my class who obviously likes me. I'll call him Josh. Yet its getting weird, because I'd never hook up with Josh. (its got to do with my religion). I don't really remember the exact details of the dreams but it started as like a...

View more questions Search