Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MJisastar Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2009, 03:52 PM
    What on Earth?
    My boyfriend and I, very much in love, were talking and gushing over each other on IM as usual. All good, right? But then he said "Oh one second my mother is prowling about, gotta make sure she's not listening for me." Obviously that makes sense because she probably doesn't want him on the computer. Right? Okay. But then I talked to his brother, also online, and he said "Well mother is fast asleep." Why would he just do that?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2009, 03:55 PM

I think you need to stop asking brother, and either trust him or not.
    Next how late at night was this
    MJisastar Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2009, 03:57 PM

It was at about 11 o clock PM.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New earth [ 15 Answers ]

Some here have said that THIS earth is done away with because of the verses that speak of a new heaven and a new earth. I was wondering do you believe the earth is done away with before the millennium? If so would that mean the millennium is on the new earth that God creates?

What on earth. [ 2 Answers ]

KB907436... why do not operate... my MS Window... How can I solve this resist.. :(

A New Earth - What do you think? [ 19 Answers ]

For those of you that are following Oprah and Eckhart Tolle's , A New Earth what you think about it. Personally, I love it. Long ago, I knew that organized religion was not for me. It seem to come down to someone or something (Bible) dictating what you are to believe. Belief is something...

Rate at which moon obits the earth assuming distance between moon and earth is 382,00 [ 3 Answers ]

What is the rate that the moon orbits the earth assuming the distance between the moon and the earth is 382,000,000 meters. Should I derive from Distance=RatexTime?

About earth. [ 1 Answers ]

Why people will be thrown eastwards it earth stops rotating... and why people at equator will suffer the worst?

View more questions Search