Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anamta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 11:14 AM
    Can a Teacher marriage with her student?
    I want to ask a Question
    Q: Can a teacher marriage possible with her Student by Islamic point of view?
    I am very thank full to you if u suggest me right path.
    Pray for me.
    Allah hafiz
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2009, 11:41 AM
    The main question is how old is the student?

And how old is the teacher?

Before you ask for prayer and blessings, let's get the answer to those questions. This is also an issue of morality.
    dustdevil Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Oct 12, 2009, 03:56 PM

I went to school with someone who married their teacher out of high school, he was like 45-50 and she was 18. Last I heard quite a few years later they were still together.

I don't think anyone respected them for doing it however.
    jann007 Posts: 10, Reputation: -2

Oct 13, 2009, 02:28 AM

HI ,

If the both Parents are Ready you can do it . But you have to think about the society , later the People should not make fun of you both .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teacher Helping Student outside of school [ 2 Answers ]

A student gets caught drinking. A teacher turns her into the school office and student gets suspended for a few days. The teacher tries to help the student with the drinking problem. The teacher was not in the students life until this happened. The teacher is successful with the student not...

College Student and Military Marriage [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and a full time college student. In the past year and a half I have conquered being a college freshman, losing friends, gaining friends and have gained new experiences and knowledge and have been learning to live on my own. I was never the girl that was in need of a boyfriend or...

Marriage for International Student [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a international Student from Hong Kong, and I am recently in love with a American. I want to know if I get married, will I change my status to a US citizen? Or will I be able to work in US and pay for in state tuition fee? Thanks, V.

View more questions Search