Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carrea08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 06:19 AM
    Are these Fleas
    Hi I really don't knoe if it's fleas that is biting me but they're little tiny black bugs that you can almost mistake for a piece of lint until they bite you. We don't have any pets but the girl next door did. I have a 19 month old baby I really need find out what these are.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 11, 2009, 07:37 AM
    If they jump when you try to pick them off, it's a pretty good bet they're fleas. If they crawl away or fall off you, they may be lice.

Pets are not necessary to getting fleas, although dogs and cats in the house make it harder to get rid of them. Fleas can get picked up by a pants leg from an animal outside of the home and brought in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fleas in Apt [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone... So recently I've had a horrible flea problem in my apartment. I've lived here for a year, never had any problems. I got a cat in February, kept flea meds on her with no problems, even when I took her to the ocean. I got new upstairs neighbours in June. They have 2 dogs. Ever...

Fleas ? [ 8 Answers ]

Does any one know how long it takes for Advantage to start working after it is applied?Its been 2 days and my lab is still scratching.

Fleas [ 3 Answers ]

Howdy folks, I have 3 dogs,a toy poodle,a jack russle/chiawawamix, and an 86 poubd chow dog.We have all the high dollar flea stuff, and can kill them on the dogs, but my question is... What can I do about killing them in the yard?? Is there a spray or some sort of poisen to kill these things in...

How to get rid of fleas on cat [ 4 Answers ]

Quick question about fleas on a cat. We discovered that our indoor cat has fleas. So we shampooed him with flea shampoo then we gave him Zodiac Spot on Plus flea & tick Control 3mth supply 2 days ago & today I have found at least 4 live ones still on him. What else can we do to get rid of fleas. We...

Pup with fleas [ 2 Answers ]

We just got a new puppy and found out it has fleas what can we do

View more questions Search