Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeeshanz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 05:02 PM
    Do trane gas Furnace have belt and how to fix trane gas Furnace
    I have trane gas Furnace and its stopped working the pilot is not working its keep shutting off and also the switch on and off is working but the pilot and burner is not working what should I do ?:(
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 10, 2009, 06:11 PM

Call in a furnace repair tech, they should be able to make quick work of this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane xl 80 furnace [ 6 Answers ]

I have a trane xl 80 model tud080k93640 that today I saw that the thermostat was at 62 so I turned it up to 66 and nothing. I went down stairs and the 4 blinking lights told me thermal protection device open. I turned every thing off and restarted it. The burners kicked on and the exaust fan kicked...

Trane XR 90 Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

My Trane furnace which is 2 years old just started blinkind 4 times meaning open limit device. I replaced filter but still keeps flashing. Is there any way to reset the fault?? How do I test the limit switch, I 've taken the switch out and blow into it and it seems to open and close like...

20 yo trane furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced the furnace filter, put the door back on etc and the furnace didn't kick in once I turned up the heat. The furnace worked just fine before? Is there a manual restart somewhere? I followed the directions turing the gas off and the furnace off and then back on etc, but that didn't work. I...

Trane Gas Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

The Gas furnace is running however there is no heat coming out from the furnace directly and the blower is not coming on. The heat is set to 68 however it is 64. There is no blockage in the vents. Why is this happening. We just had an ice storm but it seems like whenever it gets very cold outside...

Trane furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Model # gpndo1oaab10000 The blower will not turn on when the furnace warms up

View more questions Search