Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dennisriv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 04:38 PM
    Water dripping inside refrigerator
    We have a Jenair refrigerator that drips on the inside. The freezer is above the fridge. Is this something I can investigae myself or should I call a repair person. The fridge is in our garage and I live in Florida where it is still like the dead of summer.

Thanks dennisriv
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Oct 10, 2009, 06:39 PM

My frig did the same thing, we took it apart and found that water froze between the freezer and the frig. We manly put it through defrost and let it defrost, you can do this a couple of times. We also raised the feet on the front of the frig. To make sure it goes to the back by the drain. And n ow every once and a while when it is in defrost cycle I pour some hot water in the vent holes inside the freezer at the front of the frig to make sure it all gets defrosted. Makw sure to check the drain pan under the frig. To empty it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool refrigerator dripping water & freezing inside [ 9 Answers ]

Whirlpool Model ET22DKXFW00 drips water into refrigerator compartment, where it freezes (mostly) on the shelves and aggravates my wife. Following advice from applguy in thread 25243, I've cleaned up the ice in the freezer compartment, and found the drain plugged with ice. Applguy said "If ... the...

Dripping inside refrigerator [ 7 Answers ]

I recently moved into a new apartment. The frig there is decent but it leaks inside the refrigerator section. It seems that if I turn the dial up too high, my butter feezes... and if I turn it down any lower, the freezer drips into the frig. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

Water dripping from inside furnace [ 1 Answers ]

While furnace is running, I seem to be getting water coming from behind the air filter where the blower seems to be. This is a first for my furnace. The main unit sits in a closet in the garage; which is very cold this winter season. I would hate to be overcharged for something simple. What...

Dripping water sound inside the wall [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved in to an 8-year old 3-floor townhouse. I noticed the dripping water sound in the wasll after showering. The sound is very clear in the third floor, and dims a little in the second and almost gone away in the first floor. The sound keeps for a while and then disappears. I could not find...

View more questions Search