Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paquettb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 12:18 PM
    Match boxes
    Does anyone know who would like to buy old match boxes? Or does anyone know of a site that deals with these? I have numerous match boxes over 35 years old.
    paquettb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 12:23 PM
    Match Box CARS
    I posted a question but stated just match boxes. I mean old match box cars.

OOPS!::o
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2009, 12:26 PM

You can EDIT your question for about 24 hours I think.

Also you can Add more details in an "Answer" to your own question, you do not have to make a different thread for that. :)
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2009, 12:29 PM

Old matchbox cars - Shop sales, stores & prices at TheFind.com

LOT OF OLD MATCHBOX CARS!!!! USED BUT NICE!!! - eBay (item 160368144381 end time Oct-14-09 21:26:18 PDT)

http://www.desirable-objects.co.uk/

Be careful of online sites wanting to buy your items though, you never know some maybe scams.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 10, 2009, 12:35 PM
    Paquettb,

There was no reason to report Firmbeleiver's response to your question. She was only trying to help you by telling you that you have 24 hours to edit your post and, during that time, there is no reason to create another thread.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2009, 01:54 PM
    Hi, paquettb!

If you would like to market what you have online without it costing you anything, please let me know on this thread.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old match boxes from all around the world?Do they hold any value? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a collection of old match boxes from around the world .Most are empty But some still have matches. Dose any one think they have any value?

The match up [ 8 Answers ]

Do you guys know anywhere in lowell like a speeding date or something similar where you can meet friends, I'm new in town I have friends but wouldn't hurt to meet new ones around my area I'm a pretty 18 year old female interested in ages 19-25 Mature PLEASE!

I want to match this [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find where I can watch or download the show Super Force. Can anybody help me?

Junction Boxes [ 2 Answers ]

Can I connect a "constant" power source to a "switch controlled" power source in the same junction box? I am putting power to the deck at the rear of my house. One line ( "switch controlled " ) is for the lights, and the " constant power ", is for a GFI, as I don't want to have the GFI tied...

Does it match [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm New here... I'm going to my boyfriend's Collage Graduation at 10AM. I'm not sure what to wear. So I took the picture of my to option. I think the black shirt is too series, but a lot of my friends say the pink doesn't match. Can someone help me?...

View more questions Search