Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brokengurl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 10:05 AM
    How to show him I like him?
    Well I have a friend, whom I’m very close with. We both like each other and he asked me couple of times to go on a date with him. At first I told him it was too early, then I accepted but we didn't go. A few days ago we hang out; it started as if we were only friends, but ended as a date

But now I think that he thinks I don't like him that much, I mean it's just that I don't know how to show him that I really do care and want something more than friends so I guess it's my fault. We talked about what are we going to do: if we stay friends or begin going out together, and we decided to go out together and see where it goes, but he gives me the feeling that he thinks I do not have strong feelings for him.. which I really do have, I just don't know how to express them,

Any advice on what should I do would be appreciated :)
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2009, 10:20 AM

If you accepted the date I would see that as you like him.

Perhaps your reading the signs wrong?

How old are you both? It will help with any advice given.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 10, 2009, 10:34 AM

What strong feelings does he think you should have for him?
    He asked you out and you went. What more do you feel you need to do. Is he making you think you need to do more? If so you need to leave the guy alone.
    You go out and you spend time getting to know each other. Anything more than that is (and I'm assuming you are a teen) would be inappropriate and unnecessary.
    brokengurl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 11:01 AM

I'm 15, and he's 17. I think you got it a bit wrong; its just that he admits his feelings for me and all but I sort of get stuck of saying what I trully feel, and I try to show him by putting hints and I don't succeed, what I really want to ask I guess is how to tell him that I do like him and I'm not using him just to have someone to stick with for the moment. Sorry I wasn't that clear
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 10, 2009, 11:08 AM

Does he think you are using him? What is it you think you should be doing or saying? Spending time with a person and having fun is proof that there are feelings.
    You're 15, what is it you think you should be saying to him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a TV show [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help with this! I cannot remember the name or what this show was about, I can only remember I loved it very much. Okay, so I'm very sorry that I can barely remember anything from it at all, but if you could give me some suggestions to what you think it could be would help lots! ...

A PBS Kids show and a Disney show [ 4 Answers ]

The PBS kids show was a puppet show. It was this monster kind of girl who had purple hair and, it think, a yellow-orange. The disney show had a real person in it, but the rest was puppets. It was something about a tree What are the names of these shows?

80,s TV show [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to find the name of an 80's TV show where a crime was acted out and you had to guess who did it. At the end of the show, a narrator went back through the episode and pointed out the clues you needed to solve the mystery and finally revealed the culprit. This...

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

I Need To Know the Name Of This Show [ 4 Answers ]

All right, so there was this show I watched when I was really young. I was born 1989, sothis show aired late 80's early 90's and all that. I can't remember the name of this show at all but I know what it was about. This group of kids got to run a radio or television station, and they would...

View more questions Search