Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dewanda Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 11:38 AM
    Home invasion
    A few nights ago my fiancée and I were laying in bed and all of a sudden he jumps up and asks me if I am shaking cause usually I have a habit of shaking or rocking myself to sleep but I was already asleep so I responded "no, I'm not what's wrong with you", he said "I know that I felt this bed shaking", I said "well it wasn't me" and so we went back to sleep. Well a few nights ago me and my daughter was asleep in bed, in the same bed, and I woke to turn to adjust myself more comfortably and when I laid back down I felt the bed shake it scared the crap out of me. So to make sure that I really was feeling this I laid there again to make sure it wasn't me and it happened again. I was so freaked out that I got my daughter and we went laid in the living room on the couch until my fiancée came home. I told him about it and we tried to come up with all kinds of logic reasonings but nothing seems to make sense. Is my home invaded or are we just losing our mines?
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Nov 3, 2006, 04:32 AM
    Well firstly.. have you had a look under your bed?
    Lol kidding, well it could very well mean that you have a ghost or a passed family member trying to contact you, usually if it's a family member they will contact you in ways that are significat to the relationship you had with the person... if you can't think of anyone who would want to communicate by shaking your bed...
    Buy a new bed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting home [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband have lived in TN for four years now.Back in late feb. of 2006 my husband went to TX (were we meet and lived till we moved here)for school and stayed with his mother not 2 months had gone bye and his mother in a drunk rage kicked him out of her house he had 2 weeks to complete a...

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

View more questions Search