Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Itss A New Day Posts: 163, Reputation: 8

Oct 9, 2009, 09:08 PM
    Having a weak moment.any one going back to Bio Claire?
    Is anyone as tempted as me to repurchase or restart a Bio Claire regimen because of great results in the past? Sorry Im having a weak moment but nothing else works! No results with the Crystalline as of yet... and yeah yeah yeah I know of all the dangers of BioClaire, and yeah yeah yeah I don't want to regret it in the long term, but damn that cream was so good... anyone as tempted as me? I feel like I need to join a BioClaire anonymous group... Help!
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Oct 9, 2009, 09:41 PM
    Never used it myself but I'm sure the people who have used it are not tempted to go back especially Golden Girl. She could barely walk after using it because it burned her skin so bad.

That would be such a waste of money when you could be using something else, it's so temporary why go back?
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Oct 9, 2009, 09:43 PM
    Bio Claire did nothing for me...
    RedBonewnnagrl Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Oct 9, 2009, 09:46 PM

No!Read about the risks.

Oct 9, 2009, 09:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBonewnnagrl View Post
    No!Read about the risks.
    Itss A New Day knows the dangers and risk but is still tempted to go back because of the initial results.
    RedBonewnnagrl Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Oct 9, 2009, 10:19 PM

Wow... I don't think beauty is worth gaining a disfiguring disease... I too had horrible results from this bio Claire but I also had lightened a lot afterwards... but in a situation like using bio Claire the cons out weigh the pros

Oct 9, 2009, 10:26 PM

I was thinking of using for initial lightening then switching super fast to something more safe. Like a 1 month use period. No? Ok guess not, but my sister used for like a month I think and got such fantastic results and her skin didn't get too jacked up... same DNA but different bodies I guess. Ok OK you guys convinced me. I was just getting that itch... but I need one of the girls (or guys) on here to really become a chemist and come back with the miracle solution
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2009, 01:48 AM
    Bio Claire... lol yeah that mess had my legs walking like a stick and I had only used it for like 2 weeks on my legs. Burned my upper arms bright red then turned to literally pitch black, also used it there for a week or 2. Luckily I was able to reverse the damage. I'm tempted to start a website on banning bio claire and get them to shut down for good.

If your that tempted NewDay better off getting the fair&white exclusive gel for a few bucks. It does have some hq, but far better than steroids. And many have lightened very well from using it. How long have you been using the 55H+?

Oct 10, 2009, 02:05 AM

Hi Golden it seems like you are the voice of inspiration on this thread lol. What a horror story. Sorry I am just now reading about your Bio Claire experience. Anyway I've only been using the Crystalline and the Multi Action Lotion for a little over a week. But you know with some products you see results within the week? Even just a smidgen? Well no go for this one. I apply the Crystalline on my body and let it absorb for a while, then top it off with the lotion. The crystalline instructs to let it absorb before applying other creams so I am following instructions. Today I read on some pending patent or some random case study that glycerin in high amounts does help with exfoliation the epidermis or something like that. The exclusive gel is so small! Lol I need something for my whole body unfortunately, not my face as Im holding off on my face till like mid November. Is anyone using the Crystalline still with good or no results?
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2009, 02:09 AM

Better be safe than sorry.. if it did great for you then you can try it again if not stay away from it lol.. good luck
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Oct 10, 2009, 08:12 AM

Haha I was just about to make a topic about this! Yes I have also got no results using the Crystalline (glyerin one), and want to start using Bio Claire again, but really do not want acne scars again.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Oct 10, 2009, 08:44 AM

Omd how weird I just bought I bottle of the bio claire maxi lightening milk!
    I'm only going to use it for my face neck lower arms and hands though because I only got *close too* stretch marks on my belly so I reckon if I use it only in those places I should be OK with my results
    As it's getting to winter they are the only places that people will see and they are the only places exposed to sunlight so I reckon I will be OK?
    Yay or nay guys?
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Oct 10, 2009, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    omd how wierd i just bought i bottle of the bio claire maxi lightening milk!
    i'm only going to use it for my face neck lower arms and hands though because i only got *close too* stretch marks on my belly so i reckon if i use it only in those places i should be ok with my results
    as it's getting to winter they are the only places that people will see and they are the only places exposed to sunlight so i reckon i will be ok?
    yay or nay guys?
    Wow, didn't Bio Claire made a lighting milk one.

Oct 10, 2009, 09:04 AM

Yeah it's in their new product line caleld 'maxi-tone'

It also lists different ingredients than the ordinary cream and lotion :S

Oct 10, 2009, 09:42 AM
    i'm only going to use it for my face neck lower arms and hands though because i only got *close too* stretch marks on my belly so i reckon if i use it only in those places i should be ok with my results
    as it's getting to winter they are the only places that people will see and they are the only places exposed to sunlight so i reckon i will be ok?
    yay or nay guys?
    Please return it when it comes or try and call the company before they ship it out! DON'T USE IT!!

Oct 10, 2009, 09:48 AM

I bought it in a shop... lol

Oct 10, 2009, 09:54 AM
    i bought it in a shop.... lol
    You have the receipt?
    If not go and exchange it.

Oct 10, 2009, 02:14 PM
    yay or nay guys?
    Yeh I didn't know Bio Claire made a lightening milk either.. :confused: Where did you purchase from Fairr? Well based on the other's reviews I would say nay to cream and lotion and oil, but I don't know anything about this lightening milk so could you share? /as for the face, lower arms, hands, and neck, my neck got very tender and bruised easily, I saw a slight stretching on my inner arm, but it had no negative effect on my hands, and only a few breakouts on my face, nothing too sever, but have you ever used Bio Claire lotion/cream oil before? Did you read Golden Girl's horror story? Everyone's skin reacts differently to this stuff but please just take heed before you proceed using, but I do understand because I was having the itch to revert back to Bio Claire also. Again please tell me more about this body milk...

Oct 10, 2009, 04:05 PM

Well it just says it's a more concentrated form of bio claire so had 'high concentrations' of the lightening ingredients...
    When I saw it I though wow this guy must work like hell!
    Aha ill post up the ingredients when I'm at home!

Oct 10, 2009, 04:06 PM
    Oh I just got it from the local black beauty supply shop in london...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Older toilets -- weak swirl, weak flush [ 24 Answers ]

Hope someone can help. Our toilets are original to the house, 20-plus years old. When flushed, the swirl isn't strong enough to completely flush the bowl. The bowl does NOT overflow, but it has to be flushed multiple times. We have very hard water where we live, despite having a regularly...

Weak Back legs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dog named Jake, and he is a bull mastiff, pitt bull mix. He is a big dog and he is getting old. I noticed his back legs are giving a bit of a problem. When he lays down for a while and gets up his legs get weak and shakey. I was wondering what me and my family should do to help. Hes a...

Weak Moment, Am I doing the right thing ? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a few threads on here about my story, but baiscally my gal left me last summer after 2 years with me to go back to her controlling abusive ex, this is the 3rd time back with him, first 2 were before me (she says he has changed). Anyhow,she moved in with him after 2 months and got engaged,...

View more questions Search