Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hollisterbaybee Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 08:00 PM
    My friend backstabbed me but wants to be friends again
    Ok well one if my really close friends I have known sice kindergarten has recently turned on me to hang with the popular kids. Recently we have been talking but mybfriends say not to be her friend but I want to. What should I do.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2009, 08:08 PM

Do what you want to. But be careful. That's fine if you want to be friends with her still. But I wouldn't count on things going back to the way they used to. She'll probably still be friends with all of her newer friends too. And that's OK, just realize that she may have gone from best friend status to just good ol' friend to chat with every now and then status. Or who knows, maybe she's realized being popular isn't really all that and it's more important to have one very good friend.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2009, 04:07 AM

I had the same experience at school, my ONLY friend in high school completely ditched me to go hang out with the popular kids... she left me to sit in the library on my own evey lunch time for a about a week... then she decided that she wanted to hang out with me again once the 'popular kids' stopped inviting her to hang out with them.

Like an idiot I let her back in only for her to do it again and again and again every time she had the chance...
    She knew I would let her back so she had no reason not to do it.

My advice... throw her away and find yourself some new friends.
    Yeah sure it might be fun for a week or so but it will only happen again, she is obviously not a very good friend to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friends now friend with crush [ 1 Answers ]

OK, been taking a dancing class for a dozen weeks, at this point had little chatter with this girl one girl in particulare. My friend befriended most people at the dance classes, but I didn’t pursue any possible friendships. At the final lesson kind of a big thing this girl and I chatted more and...

Friends, Exgirlfriend is Still My Friend? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Folks, Last week I hear a friend I've known for 24 years broke up with his girlfriend of 3 years and I'm kind of bummed. They appeared like a great couple, but suddenly he broke it off with her. Now he's dating someone else and they're already going at it. His ex girlfriend is still a great...

Betrayed/backstabbed by sister [ 6 Answers ]

After years of trying to get pregnant, I recently gave birth to triplets. My sister has also been trying to get pregnant, and we have become very close. They stop over for family dinners, and a few times, I had to yell at our dogs to be quite and leave the babies alone. I made the ultimate...

Dating a friends ex and your ex friend? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy off and on for about a year or so and I recently broke up with him because his friend and my friends ex admitted that he has secretly liked me for a long time about two years. And I have really liked him as well. Do you think it is okay to date him, I mean my friend said...

View more questions Search