Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2006, 11:07 AM
    I'm scared
    Is it possible to skip your period everyonce in awhile??
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Nov 2, 2006, 12:29 PM
    It is possible to miss your period every once in a while, or for it to be late or whatever. However, if you are having unprotected sex, it is also possible to be pregnant, which I am guessing that is what you are scared of. So if you don't want to be, have safer sex.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2006, 07:08 PM
    Yes. Especially if you're young or approaching menopause age. Some women have irregular cycles all their lives. A lot has to do with individual differences in hormone levels, etc.
    unsure42 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2006, 11:23 PM
    I have not had a period twice, if it really becomes a problem visit a doctor, I know its weird and something you don't want to do, let your mom know first see what she has to say, if you don't have a good relationship with your mom then ask a good friend.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2006, 11:47 PM
    Yes its possible to skip. Its also possible to get pregnant with protection or without if you are having sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

So scared [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody Can someone out there lend me a hand? Im going through huge upheaval at the moment. I feel like Im losing everything that matters to me. What is going on? Will I find the right man for me? Will I ever have kids? Im so tired and hate waking up in the morning, only to feel...

Scared [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, well I'm 17 and I've never missed a period or varied on the days or anything like that. My family has a history of still having their period all throughout pregnancy, my mom, sister, aunt, grandmother, and 2 cousins all had bleeding for the first few months of pregnancy. I think I...

Little Scared [ 3 Answers ]

Well I just recently found out I was pregnant, but when I went to the doctor for lower abdominal pain. He told me that I am pregnant, but my HCG level is low. :( I had three ultrasounds and they didn't show anything and I'm 4 weeks pregnant. I'm really worried that I may have a ectopic pregnancy...

Scared him away [ 4 Answers ]

I met scott 3 1/2months ago. It was my first time being out since I had my baby who is now 6months old. So I met scott in a club I was pretty drunk he walked me home and we had a kiss I gave him my number. The next day he text me but I couldn't really remember what he looked like and I wasn't up...

Scared [ 1 Answers ]

On June 4th I had sex, I woke up today with some spotting, now my period is due June 13th but is usually late by a week or more. I did a hpt, and it was negaitive but that still does not mean anything. I have felt sick a little but sometimes I get that right before my period.I don't know what to...

View more questions Search