Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kgiaq007 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 12:33 PM
    Flash Intro Won't Load
    I recently transferred my web site (Intro) where it was working fine to a new host where now my flash intro will only load to 69%. The host company checked my site and said all was working fine but I had 6 other people using the latest browsers say it is hanging up at 69% and when I type in my url into AOL it hangs up on me.

I have tried to re-upload the into and the full site and I have tried rebuilding the intro from scratch, all with the same result.

Anyone have any idea why the intro would work for the host and not for anyone else and why it would work previously and not now?

Your help is greatly appreciated as this is very frustrating.

K
    wadeofalltrades Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2009, 10:38 AM
    It is rare for the server side of things to be the issue. My guess is that you have coded your flash preloader in a way that it wants to stop at 69% rather than the full 100%.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore front load washer won't agitate/spin if load too heavy [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore front loading washer, model 417.43042200, won't agitate or spin to complete the cycle if the load is too heavy, such as 5 bath towels. If I take off the back and help turn the drum in the agitate or spin mode it will agitate/spin and complete the cycle. The pump still drains the tub. If...

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Flash Action Script-Programming in Flash cs3 professional [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Does anybody know 1. method to creating a folder using Flash action script ? 2.Any good sites to learn Flash action script ? 3.Code to make a button in flash to browse for a image file and then to display its path? Thanks in Advance.. :)

View more questions Search