Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mom2anabella Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 12:26 PM
    Thicker hair
    My hair is very thin, how can I get thicker hair??
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2009, 07:51 AM

You can't really get thicker hair, it's all in your genetics... did either of your parents have thin hair, or grandparents?

You can try seeing a trichologist to see if there are any medical reasons your hair is thin but odds are you just have thin hair.

You can get your hair cut to appear thicker though, I always get mine razor cut and done in many many layers so it gives it more body and the appearance of their being more hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Want to get my hair thicker [ 8 Answers ]

I'm waiting :(for this answer for a long rome and nobody answered this yet Can someone pleassseeee help me My hair is really thin and I don't know how to get it thicker I tried sooo many thinks But nothing worked Please can someone help me?? Thank you

Want thicker hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My hair is very thing and I want stronger and thicker one. I have very big forehead too because of very thing hair. How can I get thicker hair? Any good product you know to thicken my hair? Thnx;)

Blood thicker than water? [ 1 Answers ]

Is blood actually thicker than water?

View more questions Search