Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Oct 9, 2009, 10:36 AM
    Best lightening soap
    Need help

Any good soaps anyone's had experience with?
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Oct 9, 2009, 08:50 PM
    I really liked the Kojic Acid soap I used but I can't say it lightened me, but it helped. I purchased it from an eBay seller. It was a strong soap, made my skin peel a bit so that does help with lightening.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2009, 01:56 AM
    Hi, fairr!

You might also like to check out the information on another thread that can be found via clicking on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...st-404009.html

Thanks!
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Oct 10, 2009, 08:59 AM

Yeah thanks
    Haha I saw the other thread after I made my post!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen soap dispenser stopped pumping soap [ 15 Answers ]

I have a Moen soap dispenser in my kitchen sink (with the soap reservoir that screws in from underneath and the dispenser/tubing contraption slides in from the top). I slid the dispenser/tubing contraption out to clean it. I disconnected the dispenser part (the knob with the spout) from the...

Exfoliating lightening soap I need one bad [ 20 Answers ]

If you know a good one please tell me even the ones that don't lighten but exfoliate really well! Thank you

Bio Cliare Body Lotion + Fair and White SAVON AHA2 Exfoliant & Lightening Soap update [ 19 Answers ]

Ok I just baught 2 of each from beutyofnewyork.com and I chose 3 day select which means it should arive Monday, so when Monday comes Im going to keep you guys updated. I'll come on every 3 days! TrayDay this better work girl lmao

SW+SS lightening soap made me darker/redder? [ 3 Answers ]

I used the SW+SS soap for about 1.5 months. When I went back home, my family said I seemed to have gotten slightly darker... which was exactly the opposite of what I expected. Ever since I heard that, I examined my skin and realized that my skin seems to be slightly darker. And my fingers, for...

View more questions Search