Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulus570 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 07:18 AM
    Ramone "C" Clarinet
    I have a Ramone simple C clarinet, which was cleaned up and recorked by the Royal Marines School of Music, when it was at Deal in Kent. I believe it comes from the first world war. Can anyone tell me more please? I can find litle on the internet and also wondered what it was worth. Thank you :rolleyes:
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2009, 07:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paulus570 View Post
    I have a Ramone simple C clarinet, which was cleaned up and recorked by the Royal Marines School of Music, when it was at Deal in Kent. I believe it comes from the first world war. Can anyone tell me more please? I can find litle on the internet and also wondered what it was worth. Thank you :rolleyes:

The School, which has seen the instrument, is the best judge of value. Otherwise, any repair shop can tell you.

By coincidence I also played clarinet - and saxophone - for a long time. I own a Buffet (clarinet). I've never heard of a Ramone.

Have you found out anything about the clarinet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

I was told by a "spiritual leader" or "medium" to put white flowers in my bedroom. [ 8 Answers ]

I have no idea what they are intended to do or what area in my life they are going to improve or affect. Does anyone know what white flowers, specifically in the bedroom are for?? Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search