Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michele21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 03:50 AM
    IT talk - I don't understand!
    This is what I have found that my computer tells me is causing the constant rebooting of my laptop. I cannot understand what this means. I have run all the scans, fix-it things that I can and nothing fixes it. Can someone please help me?? :o

Mata DVD-Ram UJ870QJ ATA Device:
    Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 3081

Files that help describe the problem

Mini100909-03.dmp
    Sysdata.xml
    Version.txt

View a temporary copy of these files
    Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.

Extra information about the problem
    BCCode: 1000008e
    BCP1: C0000005
    BCP2: 9D0F0703
    BCP3: 9F1ACC70
    BCP4: 00000000
    OS Version: 6_0_6002
    Service Pack: 2_0
    Product: 768_1
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2009, 10:01 AM

Any new software installed recently?

There is a 'Fix It' download there that you can download and run - this works about 50% of time so it is worth the try

If the fix does not work, there is no need to worry about the changes it makes, other than if you recently installed some sort of DVD/CD type of program

Here is a link that is for code19 or code39
    Your CD drive or DVD drive is missing or is not recognized by Windows or other programs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

Girlfriend taking a break. To talk or not to talk [ 52 Answers ]

My girlfriend of over a year has decided to take a break. All of a sudden, something clicked in her head and she feels that we're too young to have such a serious relationship. She doesn't want to miss out on all the experiences life has to offer. Mind you, she was always the one who talked about...

She doesn't want to talk to me, I don't understand why [ 10 Answers ]

I went out with my ex for 2 months. Her parents found out we were dating and fordid the relationship. She said she still loved me, and we would have to wait to college to start dating again. I was OK with this, since we are both seniors in high school. But lately, I developed a feeling that she...

She doesn't understand! [ 9 Answers ]

My friend isn't as hard-working as me in school. It's annoying because I'll be studying and she'll start talking about boys. School isn't that important to her and I get so irritated! I feel like a lot of my friends aren't as hard-working as me at school. I am trying to get A's and they are trying...

Trying to understand you.S. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I'm reading on CNN about Obama versus Clinton campaign fights. I'm trying to be more involved in U.S. politics but I'm going to honestly say that I've never been an active political player. I'm wondering if you guys could point me to a reliable website that would explain to me...

View more questions Search