Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kireshar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 11:59 PM
    Ged grants and programs
    Are there really free g e d programs online and are there any grants that would pay for one
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Oct 9, 2009, 02:21 PM

Most communities offer GED classes at night for a small fee as far as a grant for that I truly doubt it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

How to change rar programs into zip programs [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to ask how can I change the rar files into a zip files in my PC and then move then to my phone because my phone is not accepting any rar file and I would like to download some programs as the unidictionary and a recorder without peeb so please help meeeeeeeee.

CAD Programs [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know an easy CAD program? I'm looking to add a subdivision to raw land. I was looking for a program that would be able to show it laid out. I can and have paid companies thousands for these layouts however they are never correct and always cost thousands. I was looking to see...

Pc fix programs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all does anyone know of any program I can download that will scan my PC for errors and not ask me for payment at the end of it? Thanks for reading x

Programs [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a free download that will help me find all the programs on my computer and remove the old, duplicate, or unused ones safely

View more questions Search