Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mightybean Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 11:58 PM
    Why don't I feel anything?
    When my boyfriend and I have sex it still hurts after 5 months I don't know if I could possibly be allergic the latex condoms I don't have any symptoms that they say to look for and we even use lub different possitions. Could it be because I'm depressed I read that that could effect the feel don't know how but anythings possible does anyone have any tips to help me out?
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Oct 9, 2009, 11:34 AM

I think it would be a good idea for you to see your doctor. After 5 months, pain is not something you should be having.
    I would ask you if you are lubricated enough? Is there plenty of foreplay in the relationship? I think the doctor will also be able to discuss this with you and help you.
    Good luck.
    falon Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 08:31 AM

Have you tried relaxing, for a while every time I had sex it would hurt very badly but I figered out that it was hurting because I thought it was going to hurt, the first time my vagina was already hurting so sex didn't make it fell too much better, but every time after that I clanched because I was expecting it to hurt, so the next time I focused on my boyfriend and relaxed and the pain was gone like that :), I don't know if this well make any sense to you but I tried lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't really feel sex. [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm 18 and I've been with my boyfriend for about 14 months. He's my first and for some reason when we have sex I don't really feel it. I just wanted to know what was wrong and if there's anything we could do to make sex better for me.

I don't know why I feel this way [ 3 Answers ]

OK I hope when you guys read this you wount judge me in any bad way but there's something really bothering me... there's this one girl who I'm so jelous of and I don't know why... I feel pathetic saying this but it's the truth. I'm going to tell you guys the whole story of how this all started......

Why don't I feel anything during sex? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 2 years now, and we have sex once or twice a week, but sometimes we don't have it for 2 to 3 weeks at someimes, but anyway, 15 minutes into our playtime he goes down. Why do you think that is? He says he gets distracted, what do you think that...

I don't feel anything during sex [ 16 Answers ]

I am not a virgin ] and when I have sex I don't feel anything. It just thrusts in me. Its in and I get wet but I don't get pleasure out of it. And if I get wet its not for long. Am I numb down there or is something wrong with me. The partner is perfectly fine. The foreplay is fine. I just don't...

I don't feel anything! [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I've been having sex for 2 years now, its been with 5 different guys, they all had big penises, they all got me wet and turned me on, but the problem is that once they put the penis inside Of me I don't feel pleasure, What the hell does that mean?? I concentrate! I do different positions....

View more questions Search