Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tommyboy123 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 11:02 PM
    I Just Need A Few Hints and Ideas!
    I met this girl about a year ago and I really liked her. I consider her my best friend now, but I still have some feelings for her. She has a boyfriend, and I know that means that she is off limits, but that's not really the problem. I talk to her everyday and we always have fun! Everyday she textes me and we have good conversations. I don't think she likes me but that's fine. I've like her a lot but I relize that being one of her bestfriends is just fine for me, and I'm starting to get over it, but there's just that one part of me that's telling me to not let go. This is leading to me not doing things I should be doing just so I can call her and talk to her. I have to somehow figure out a way to just come to the conclusion that she will never be my girlfriend (unfortantely) and to just live life. Do you guys have any ideas for me to get over it and just be her best friend. Its really making me upset because I really like her but I know that she doesn't like me and she has a boyfriend. Can someone please help me out with ideas to get over this? Thank you!
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2009, 11:26 PM

Stick to your own words :-
    I know that means that she is off limits!
    If you want to remain friends make this fact very clear to her and best practice what you preach.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need Hints on Getting good Grades [ 1 Answers ]

I need a hint on how should I get a good grades and I have tried everything I am sure:confused::confused::confused::(:(:(

Any Helpful Hints [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I have a cople of questions:rolleyes: for anyone that might know. Why is it that every time I do someone's highlights the shade of highlights tends to turn out into a orange ugly yellow color? Is it that I might not be using strong enough bleaching powder? I once left a bleaching powder on my...

Any Helpful Hints [ 1 Answers ]

Hi' I have a question, I've been doing my own hair colorings and friends hair for a while now... but my sis in law wants me to retouch her highlights that were done by a previous hair stylist. Should I redoo the whole thing (base color & highlights)? Ans the reason I don't want to just retouch it...

Helpful hints [ 3 Answers ]

I'm about to turn 16 in July. How old do you have to be in order to choose what person to live with ? Is there a law or something to help me ? I don't live with either parents I live with a gardian. Im not in foster care or any thing. PLEASE HELP ME:confused: :mad:

Something for the guys... helpful hints... [ 10 Answers ]

This is from a David Deangelo article - lots of guys who come here need this... IS HE RIGHT LADIES>>>>>> "You can't bore a woman into feeling attracted to you..." I realize that this may sound like an obvious statement, but judging by the emails that I get week in and week out, maybe...

View more questions Search