Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lionoing1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 09:00 PM
    Trying to find kids from a closed adoption
    My ex put my twins up for adoption 16 years ago. I was trying to find them. It was a closed adoption.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2009, 09:03 PM

If you read through this particular section you will find all the information you need in response to other questions.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 9, 2009, 05:13 AM

How old were the kids at the time of adoption?

If they were infants, you're out of luck for 2 more years. We can not help you search for minors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to open adoption records on closed adoption [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am looking for my son I keep hitting roadblocks today I found out it was a closed adoption I need to know how to get these records opened

How do I find my birth parents names? (closed adoption) [ 28 Answers ]

I am adopted and I was just wondering if anyone new a faster and more discreet method of finding birth parents other than having to go to court and have the papers opened. I have tried going to various websites to try to find them but I have a huge problem. I don’t know my birth parents names and...

Closed adoption how do you find your biological family? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband was adopted and wants to find his biological famliy. He would like to know if he has brothers or sister and we would like to know famliy med history please help me get stared in the rite place. Thank you any one that can help

View more questions Search