Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linebleue Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 05:00 PM
    How to have a citizenship revoked
    My husband has been abusing me for years physically, verbally and emotionally. I'm going to file for VAWA. SInce I left him he 's not going to sponsor me. He threatened to do so if I ever left him. I just can't stand him any longer. We have been together for 9 years(married for 4 years). I know for a fact that his marriage was a fraud. I think he threatened his previous wife in order to get a Green card. What can do to denounce him since he want me deported to punish me from leaving him? (we have 2 kids 7 & 3)

Thanks
    DCcityboy Posts: 648, Reputation: 27

Oct 8, 2009, 05:26 PM

I advise you to take care of your own situation first, then; if you feel so compelled, write a detailed letter to the USCIS. Include his full name, date of birth, place of birth and if you know his A number include that. Be sure to have your own information and contact information for the USCIS officer to contact you.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 8, 2009, 09:49 PM

Better take care of your own problem and leave him alone. File divorce, get child custody,child support, etc.

Digging up his past will also jeopardize your status as well as his. Don't let anger control you...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can parole be revoked? [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Kentucky and was charged with theft by unlawful taking over 300 11 years ago. I was originally probated but was revoked in 2002 for behind on restitution and served 2 yrs of 5 yr sentence. Paroled in 2004 ordered to pay 100.00 month rest. My maximum expiration date was June 12 2007, but...

How do I gain citizenship in europe and renounce my citizenship in America [ 23 Answers ]

I have always wanted to move away from the U.S. but I want to do it permanently without the hassle of work visas and "checking in" every year or so. All the flights are very expensive as well. I was told by an acquaintance that I can even receive money for renouncing my citizenship! How do I go...

Revoked dl [ 1 Answers ]

What are the laws in tn for driving on revoked, but its not due to dui

Can I get revoked [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get revoked if I have a credit card and a loan... that I took out. I didn't realize that it was a violation at the time, but I haven't missed a payment on either one and I don't want to tell her now after I already got them..

View more questions Search