Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniel mg Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Clove Cigarettes
    Where can I buy them? Online?
    And what is the reason they banned them?
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Oct 8, 2009, 02:35 PM
    OnLine Sales Link: Kretek Clove Cigarettes

The ban is one of the first visible effects of a new law signed by President Barack Obama in June that gives the Food and Drug The ban on CLOVES: Also known as kreteks (pronounced “cree-techs”). It is believed that clove cigarettes are being considered a "starter cigarette" or a "trainer cigarette" flavored cigarettes, which critics say appeal to teenagers, goes into effect at the end of September (2009).

Here is the full article: Where's the clove?
    daniel mg Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 03:00 PM

That's stupid.. I like clove cigarettes. I started on marlboro reds actually... and I found myself liking cloves more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clove oil caused swelling [ 5 Answers ]

I applied undiluted clove oil to a toothache. After several applications, huge swelling developed. I am now on a miacin fr 2 days. Swelling has not subsided. What can I do? Could there be permanent damage?

Roll-up Cigarettes [ 9 Answers ]

I have been smoking roll-ups for about three years now. I find that I don't have any breathing problems or heart problems so I was wondering if manufactured cigarettes have something in them that make you ill, compared to roll-ups which are just tobacco and paper.

Alcohol in cigarettes [ 8 Answers ]

Is there any alcohol in cigarettes?

Cigarettes [ 3 Answers ]

What brands cigarettes were made by Phillip Morris, Brown and Williamson Tobacco Corporation and by The American Tobacco Company?

View more questions Search