Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Buck2000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 11:07 AM
    How to write a Motion of/for Discovery?
    Hello and thanks for taking the time to try and help me. I can't afford an attorney and was denied a public defender by the judge himself at my arraignment. I desperately need to know how to draft a motion of/for Discovery in Elko, NV. Traffic court. If I could get cruiser cam or audio my innocents would be proved. If they are unavailable I could try for a dismissal.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2009, 02:10 PM

What are the charges against you and why do you feel it is necessary to get the cruiser camera tapes or audio tapes?
    Buck2000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    What are the charges against you and why do you feel it is necessary to get the cruiser camera tapes or audio tapes?
    Again thank you for trying to help. Sorry if you take this offensive but the charges don’t concern you. I’m on this site solely to learn how to draft a Motion of/for Discovery. Not to complain about how crooked the justice system can be. Either cruiser cam or audio will prove my innocents. However I highly doubt the officer has either. The Motion will only help my case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motion for discovery [ 11 Answers ]

I am representing myself in court for a DUI I got. Do I need to do a motion for discovery to see if there were any witnesses or to get the police report?

Motion of Discovery [ 8 Answers ]

Am I able to ask for a Motion of Discovery, in my own defense? The court I am facing won't allow a public defender if the State's Attourney is not seeking jail time. I want to know how I proceed without a lawyer. Am I eligible to ask for Discovery, and HOW??

How do I write a Motion for Discovery of Medical Records [ 3 Answers ]

I am a pro se litigant. The civil case is at the Discovery phase. I would like the court to order the release of my medical documents from the defendant - as the defendant will not release my medical file unless it is requested by a law firm. I have no attorney at this point. It is my...

Motion of discovery [ 3 Answers ]

How do u file for a motion of discovery what all u have to do

How to write a motion for discovery [ 1 Answers ]

Would like to know how to write a motion for discovery. Husband is appearing pro se in Family Court and he would like to know why his ex-wife is no longer teaching.

View more questions Search