What is LG company, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to introduce to customer about our company and product [ 5 Answers ]

How to introduce to customer about our company and product??

Introduce a product to a company [ 1 Answers ]

Im starting my importing business (importing handicraft native product), which department of a company will I contact to introduce my product, is it better to write or call them first? What are great pointers I have to mention to entice them to see my products? Is there a database or list of...

Company Profile for Machineries Sales and Service Business [ 2 Answers ]

Anybody can help me to where I can find a good example or format of company profile for machineries sales and service business

What should the company demand for product line [ 1 Answers ]

Bob & co. has a product line that has 20 years of life remaining. It generates $500,000 of annual profit, growing at 15% per year. The company to which it belongs has a cost of capital of 25%. What is the minimum the company should demand

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

View more questions Search