Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manofaus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 05:54 AM
    Samsung sw65asp2 washing machine
    Heya
    I have the mentioned washing machine and I too have problems.. it comes up with error on the rinsing and washing cycles... As a previous poster has asked, the pump works.
    Well it did. I talked to an eleco mate and he said if the pump is pumping its something else...
    I think that the pump is buggered as when I remove the waste tube and allow it to drain (pump running) I find that It will finish the cycle. The pump makes a racket.
    After inspection of the pump, I think that I am missing some sort of seal or a filter perhaps? It has a removable filter housing in the waste pump...

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool washing machine [ 15 Answers ]

Hi. My 20 year old whirlpool fills up, but won't agitate. If I manually move to rinse, it will drain and go through a final rinse. I makes noise like something is loose. There is a slight overheating smell. I bought a motor coupling, but am not sure that is the problem. I also need help...

Washing Machine won't spin [ 1 Answers ]

I have an admiral top loading washing machine. It will not currently run the spin cycle - the motor comes on, but does not turn the drum. The agitator will turn when washing, but the drum does not move. It is draining fine. Anyone have any suggestions?

No water in washing machine! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My washing machine was working fine, its Simpson Esprit 700, heavy duty. But from last 2 days it can't get any water from hose when I turn it on.I hear the motor is running and there is water on the tap and the hose is not clogged.For some reason the machine is unable to get water inside. Any...

Washing machine backup [ 10 Answers ]

I purchased a new washing machine recently and have had the problem of it overflowing the drain pipe I have read about new washing machines having stronger pumps which may be my problem .here is what I have though I have a 2" pvc drain line going from my washing machine directly to my main drian...

Washing machine clog? [ 3 Answers ]

I read another post here about a clog in the washing machine hoses. It makes sense and I understand about having to snake the line. However I have another question. We only have the overflow from the hose in the winter months. I first noticed the leak late last winter. In the spring it went away...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.