Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msfixit6 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 05:27 AM
    Stain on whites!
    I accidentally washed my white tops with a red towel. Now all my whites are a tad pink. What can I do??
    sho3ran Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2009, 08:28 AM

There's a stain remover... can't remember the name but you can get it from any of the supermarkets. It's in a box, and you dessolve the crystals in cold water, then bingo... all your garments return to white.

Sorry can't remember the name, but I'm sure if you ask an assistant they'll take you to it.

Hope this helps
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2009, 07:20 PM
    If you can't find that, use BIZ bleach. It might take a couple times, but then it will go back to normal. If it's durable use regular bleach.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Albumin formula in egg whites ? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the formula for albumin in egg whites? I got: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/Albumin_formula_2.png http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/89/Albumin_formula_1.png I don't know which one to use?? Could that question also refer to the amount of amina...

US whites 'to be minority sooner' [ 15 Answers ]

Hi All, I've just read this article; US whites 'to be minority sooner' And was wondering what people thought of the story! J

Craftsman snow plow on a whites tractor [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know if I can attach a craftsman plow onto a white 1989 38" deck lawn tractor? Lawrence

My son's whites are now pink [ 12 Answers ]

My university student son informed me today that he needs to have some high end white clothing replaced due to them being laundered with something red (I didn't even know he OWNED anything red!) Is there anything HE can do to get the pink out and perhaps salvage some of these items?

View more questions Search