Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    139033 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2009, 03:08 AM
    Feel like the most boreing thing.
    Hello,
    I am realising that since last 2 or 3 years I am not taking interest in sex wit my partner.
    Does it means that we are getting older.Even I felt that I do not like to even think about sex. I feel so disgusting about sex & even any movies related this?
    Why I am like this?
    jann007 Posts: 10, Reputation: -2

Oct 8, 2009, 04:24 AM

Hi ,

Want to know whether your husband is showing any interest in this .
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2009, 04:51 AM
    How old are you both? Age is just one factor we need to know to be able to offer a educated opinion of the issue. Others are any kids? Etc. We need more info.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 8, 2009, 05:46 AM
    I just read the past questions that you have asked. It seems that you have been suffering from health problems for awhile. Have you gotten those under control? The depression alone could make you uninterested in sex.

Are you satisfied with other areas of your life like work and family? How are other aspects of your relationship-affectionate or distant?

Oct 8, 2009, 08:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jann007 View Post
    Hi ,

Want to know whether your husband is showing any interest in this .
    No Jann007, he is also uninterested. He feel so tired & boring.
    He says there is much more beyond sex relationship between husband & wife.
    But idealy atlist once in a month physical relationship is required.( as per me)
    But we have no any physical relationship since last three and half years.

Oct 8, 2009, 08:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    How old are you both? Age is just one factor we need to know to be able to offer a educated opinion of the issue. Others are any kids? Etc. We need more info.
    My husband is at 40 and me is 38.
    We have one daughter at 13

Oct 8, 2009, 08:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    I just read the past questions that you have asked. It seems that you have been suffering from health problems for awhile. Have you gotten those under control? The depression alone could make you uninterested in sex.

Are you satisfied with other areas of your life like work and family? How are other aspects of your relationship-affectionate or distant?
    Yes. You are right.I am suffering from depression since last year. It comes and goes from time to time.
    I am not happy with my current job since last 2 months, but when I was happy with my job even then I was not having interest for sex.
    My family atmosphere is OK.
    But me and my husband always fight for small small things.but when fight overs we realises mistakes , feel sorry for each other. We care for each other so much , that we have developed a habit that we can not stay separate.
    I think this is only the thing remaining between us taht's why we are staying togather since last 15 years.

Oct 8, 2009, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Y husband is 40 and me is 38. My kid is 13 years old.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 8, 2009, 09:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 139033 View Post
    Yes. You are right.I am suffering from depression since last year. It comes and goes from time to time.
    I am not happy with my current job since last 2 months, but when I was happy with my job even then I was not having interest for sex.
    My family atmosphere is OK.
    But me and my husband always fight for small small things.but when fight overs we realises mistakes , feel sorry for each other. We care for each other so much , that we have developed a habit that we can not stay seperate.
    I think this is only the thing remaining between us taht's why we are staying togather since last 15 years.
    I am going to suggest that along with counseling for the depression and getting your other medial issues under control, that you both go to see a counselor for the marriage issues. Fighting, separating, making up, fighting... is not a good model for your daughter to have on how to deal with relationships.

Remember that she sees more of what is going on and internalizes it than you realize. Do you think this is the type of relationship that you want for her? Do you want to her to go to the other extreme and jump from one relationship to another looking for satisfaction and happiness because she doesn't know what it looks like?

Oct 8, 2009, 10:36 PM
    If you are Interested to have the Sex then you have to create Situation that you are Husband Feel the same . Age doesn't matters on having sex . My suggestion is that wear a dress which look like hot & also apply Perfumes in your body . You just try this I hope it will work .
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 8, 2009, 10:55 PM
    If you are Interested to have the Sex then you have to create Situation that you are Husband Feel the same . Age doesnt matters on having sex . my suggestion is that wear a dress which look like hot & also apply Perfumes in your body . You just try this i hope it will work .
    Are you and the OP the same person? Your writing style is exact.

Oct 8, 2009, 11:10 PM
    If you are Interested to have the Sex then you have to create Situation that you are Husband Feel the same . Age doesnt matters on having sex . my suggestion is that wear a dress which look like hot & also apply Perfumes in your body . You just try this i hope it will work .
    Jann007, I tried all these, in fact I am very goodlooking and good earning wife.
    I used perfume, dress,etc but the prob is with me.. I don't take initiative for this.
    Nothing makes me happy. In fact I am supposes to be a good wife as well a good cook.
    He likes my way of cooking, the dishes which I make , my way of manageing the house etc.
    But the reality is that the life is not very spicy. I mean to say it is dull and taste less.

Oct 8, 2009, 11:36 PM

Hey sorry by mitakely I posted to you instead of sending to someone else...
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2009, 06:47 AM
    OK, its clear you aren't newlyweds... and you aren't really young.

You ARWE at the age where medical problems may start to affect things more often.

As was previously mentioned Depression will show these symptoms along with others. If you have not done so yet. Get treatment for your depression. Also keep in mind some medications will cause this as well.

Its not a result of an infant or toddler wearing you out, A 13 year old should not be effecting that unless they are totally out of control. This is why I asked those questions.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2009, 06:32 AM

Certainly you are joking! Perfume and a sex/hot dress are NOT going to solve this problem.

How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't feel any thing during sex. [ 20 Answers ]

I just reacently broke my virginity. Its was damn painfull!! There is just one problem, I don't feel any pleasure while my man is thrusting. We don't get to do it often but when we do its still sore. He is very gentle though. OK, he is african so he is BIG. I nid some help.what is wrong with...

Why can't I feel any thing when I am having sex or masterbate after ward [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I have sex I can not feel anythiing or masterbate why is that please help

40 and feel like I am totally blind to this dating thing. [ 3 Answers ]

I broke up a few months ago from a long term relationship. In the relationship there was no love on my end. It was mostly out of convinience and that I knew it would be a nightmare to end it. Eventually it did end and I had no plans on being with anyone for a long long time. I saw a couple guys...

Do I tell her how I feel? The crazy "exes ex is suicidal" thing is ending. [ 2 Answers ]

So, Some of you may know my story from my previous post here :"My exes ex is suicidal." Here is my last question her: Okay, So my ex girlfriends ex boyfriend is suicidal. We will call the girlfriend 'Mary' and her ex boyfriend 'John,' and myslef 'Joe.' Mary went out with John for 4 months....

Can't Feel A Thing [ 5 Answers ]

The day I lost my Virginity I didn't feel a thing at all. No Joy No Pain Not even the feel of anything thrusting inside of me. To this day 5 or 6 years later I still don't fee a thing when I am having sex is there anything I can do? I can get off without too much trouble during oral sex but inside...

View more questions Search