Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wash62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 08:42 PM
    Loan Modification with a Contract Buy
    I currently loss my job as a result of the flood of 2008, my home is under a contract buy which is soon to come due in full or refinance. Under the new law from Obama is there a loan that will assist me in refinancing my home to make it more affordable with an actual lender?:confused:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 8, 2009, 01:34 AM

If you are purchasing the home under a contract for sale, then there is no refinancing. It sounds like you have a balloon payment coming due and you have to either obtain financing or renegotiate the contract. I don't think any of the new programs to help people in danger of foreclosure will help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chapter 13 and Loan Modification [ 1 Answers ]

Under the new law our president passed in March of 09 if you are in Chapter 13 to keep your house from being forclosed on who do you go to to get the modification I was under the impression I go to my attorney that filed the 13 for me that I have already paid $3500.00 to. Or do I go to my Mortgage...

Loan Modification [ 2 Answers ]

I need some advice. I currently have a negative am loan and a home equity line of credit. I am paying the minimum payment on both cause that's all I can afford so my first loan is going up cause it's a negative am. I have heard about the agencies that help you lower your interest rate and even...

How work loan modification? [ 1 Answers ]

My home drop down in price about 200K, can lender modify my loan to currect home price?

Modification on loan [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of trying to modify my loan. My bank of working on my situation, but a little advice would be of help. Does anyone have any advice as to how much income I should put if just my own or my husband as well or any tips and advice as to how I can get my modification approved!!...

View more questions Search