Ask
    oohyeahh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 08:00 PM
    How do I back up my aspire ASE360-u-a3700 system
    How do I back up my aspire ASE360-u-a3700 system
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 08:39 PM

Do you want to save personal data, for a reinstall or security reasons, or would you like an entire back up of the computer that you can restore to boot.
    oohyeahh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 08:44 PM

I would like to back up whole system in case of virus or something... lost everything last time
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 08:57 PM

DriveImage XML - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

That's a reliable program. When you create the drive image, save it to an external hard drive, or an internal one you swear to use for no other purpose.

If your computer ever crashes again, it will put it back exactly as it was when the image was made. The only other tool you will need to use when restoring is Hiren's Boot Cd or something similar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acer aspire 1413 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all Can someone please help. I am trying to recoverer my acer aspire 1413 however when I put in the second recovery disk I get a message that states (cannot open image file X:\images\60ea1012.ghs. I suspect my disc is faulty. Please help Paulw1200

Acer aspire one. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey folks,first,happy new year to you all!! OK,just got an acer aspire one,what a nightmare! It came with mcafee security,so I got rid of that and installed avast,then the problems came,the thing will not work at all,I've got all my icons on desktop but nothing works,I deleated avast but its...

Why do you aspire to be part of this company? [ 3 Answers ]

Please help, I kind of know what to say, but I need more! Why do you aspire to be part of this company? Is tha question.

Recover Aspire 1413 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all Can someone please help. I am trying to recoverer my acer aspire 1413 however when I put in the second recovery disk I get a message that states (cannot open image file X:\images\60ea1012.ghs. I suspect my disc is faulty. If someone has these discs would they please copy the second dics...

How to run Aspire 1410 recovery CD? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I bought my labtop(Acer Aspire 1410) and window XP home edition was pre-installed. Now I want to renew my system/ recover. I got Window XP recovery CD but there is a special method to run that CD, because it dosen't run itself and I tried to put command :C but it didn't work... Can...

View more questions Search