Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peopleperson Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2009, 06:23 PM
    My life is going downhill because of lies!
    Hey, I am facing a major problem

I moved to a new place at the beginning off the year and started at a new school. I guess I wanted to be popular so I told a few lies. Where lies like I bashed up a girl and had been on detention loads of times. Not only that but I have been lying to one of my old best friends saying that I had been out with and kissed a guy that I only liked. I have been trying to keep my old friends and new friends apart. But last night one of my new best friends and my ex got one of my old best friends email. I have been so nervous and I need 2 no what 2 do asap before they start discovering anything without me telling them.

Please save me the lectures I know what I did was wrong and I've been regretting it ever since. PLEASE HELP ME!! :confused::(:confused::(:confused::(:confused::
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2009, 02:15 AM

Tell them the truth first before thye find it out from someone else...

It's always best to be honest with people, I'm sure you have learnt that lesson now.

People aren't going to 'hate' you becaue you had never kissed a boy, they aren't going to think you aren't 'cool' because you have never had detention... People should like YOU for YOU not because of things you have or haven't done, if they don't accept you for who you are then they are not worth your time.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2009, 02:27 AM
    Hi, peopleperson!

I agree with shazamataz here and would like to add, that it would be in your best interests, that from now on, you resolve to be truthful and not try to be someone that you're not.

Things will work out for the best that way... But, that is something that a person learns with experience.

Thanks!
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2009, 02:43 AM

You think those lies make you look good? You are wrong... they will be relieved to know the truth. You are not a thug... get over it you are a nice kid who made some mistakes. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2009, 02:46 AM
    I'm glad that you're on "earth", danielnoahsmommy!

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 8, 2009, 06:54 PM

I will lecture a bit, anyone or any group where bragging about hurting others, and being in lock up, is a good thing, they are not the type of people you want to even be with anyway
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2009, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post

Thanks!
    No! Thank you!
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2009, 12:00 AM
    Originally Posted by Clough

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy View Post
    No! Thank you!
    ? :confused:
    mightybean Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 05:14 AM

The Best thing is to Tell them the truth and explain why you lied and if there you true friends they will understand and forgive you & if they don't well then there not really good friends to have I've been in a situation similar to yours thought I had to be something I'm not but surprising people like me better when I was myself and that is better then lying and trying to hide it its to stressful and life is to short just live your life and threw these times you gain friends and you lose friends it's a given hopefully everything works out for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother of children lies and lies some more can I use it to my advantage [ 8 Answers ]

Ever since day one she has been lying to me an I could never do anything about because I never found out the truth until way after the matter and had already became attached to her. Now in her biggest debacle she lied to me for over a year about the paternity of our daughter and would have...

Lies have taken control of my life [ 6 Answers ]

Please help me.. I struggle with telling the truth.I grew up in a family that was very poor and I started lying to hide my real situation from my friends.. I was scared people would push me away if they knew the truth.. but now I can't seem to stop doing it.I have no reason to lie but I still feel...

My life is going downhill. [ 6 Answers ]

NO matter how much I try to be optimistic it never works, someotimes I find myself cyring for no reason. And my mom drives me crazy, I never feel perfectly okay. I feel alone.. is this even normal?

Drugs = Downhill [ 3 Answers ]

My man Had a bad experience and becomes obsessed with it and the people Concerning it. He says he loves me and I believe him Loving him as well. I have been There for him for about 2months now, Trying to work out and understand what's going on. But he isn't ready for a relationship and gets...

View more questions Search