Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    messiable Posts: 29, Reputation: -1

Oct 7, 2009, 01:33 PM
    Really red, scabby, itchy, spotty marks in middle of eyebrows.that is permanent!
    I was wondering if anyone could help me you see, I started plucking my eyebrows and red marks and small puss filled spots started appearing. Obviously, once you start plucking you have to carry on because the hair starts to grow more stubborn and strong. Anyway, I continued in getting rid of the hair (which grows back the next day) and the spots would get picked and replaced by scabs and more redness. The scabs end up all peely whenever I pluck. Now unfortunately, I have 2 permanent marks on either sides of the inside of my eyebrows which looks really really stupid.I pluck everyday and more spots, scabs and redness (which doesn't fade at all) appear. My mum thinks I use a razor between my eyebrows and everyone meakes fun of the marks and spots etc, that's how bad it is. What shall I do? Please can anyone help me, id be extremely gtateful if anyone could
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 7, 2009, 01:57 PM

You are overzealous with your plucking, messiable. It sounds like it has turned into a compulsive obssessive disorder with you. No one has to pluck till they make lesions in their skin, especially on the vulnerable skin areas as in between the eyebrows.

You will have to let it heal and have laser hair removal to permanently remove the unibrow. There is still help for you if you just leave it alone and have permanent repair done.

ms. tickle
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2009, 05:16 AM

I agree with Tickle, plucking every day is too excessive... you shouldn't even have hair growing back after 1 day!! :confused:

I pluck mine about once a fortnight, sometimes only once a month if the hair is growing back slowly.

Oct 11, 2009, 05:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    I agree with Tickle, plucking every day is too excessive... you shouldn't even have hair growing back after 1 day!!! :confused:

I pluck mine about once a fortnight, sometimes only once a month if the hair is growing back slowly.
    I don't know why mine grows back straight away. It looks like a shaven affect as well. Quite stubbly

Oct 11, 2009, 05:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    You are overzealous with your plucking, messiable. It sounds like it has turned into a compulsive obssessive disorder with you. No one has to pluck till they make lesions in their skin, especially on the vulnerable skin areas as in between the eyebrows.

You will have to let it heal and have laser hair removal to permanently remove the unibrow. There is still help for you if you just leave it alone and have permanent repair done.

ms. tickle
    Can I just ask you a few questions regarding laser hair removal.
    1. how old do you have to be to get it done?
    2. how much does it cost?
    3. where can you get it done from?
    4. is it permanent removal?
    Thank you very much
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 11, 2009, 11:03 AM

Laser hair removal is permanent removal of hair folicles. They never grow back if they get them all and that takes a few treatments. The cost varies, depending on where you live. You can get no charge estimates, It is done from a clinc and seeing you as youa r ehaving difficultly with hair, then you are old enough to have it done.

Tick

Oct 12, 2009, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Laser hair removal is permanent removal of hair folicles. They never grow back if they get them all and that takes a few treatments. The cost varies, depending on where you live. You can get no charge estimates, It is done from a clinc and seeing you as youa r ehaving difficultly with hair, then you are old enough to have it done.

tick
    Thank you very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How 2 get rid of red permanent marks between eyebrows, spots, scab [ 18 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could help me you see, I started plucking my eyebrows and red marks and small puss filled spots started appearing. Obviously, once you start plucking you have to carry on because the hair starts to grow more stubborn and strong. Anyway, I continued in getting rid of the...

Red, itchy marks on face/arms? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Maybe a week or so ago I started getting these little red bumps on my face, which have since spread across my chest and especially my arms. Maybe you could call them welts even. They're very itchy and sometimes swell up, and occasionally are painful if rubbing against my shirt and...

Spotty skin [ 1 Answers ]

I've got spotty skin on my lower and upper legs and usually have hair growing from them. I shave but my skin still doesn't look smooth. You can even feel them. I've even got them at the back of my arms. Tried waxing but no difference. I'm going on holiday in few months and need to get rid of all...

Scabby dried bumps on and under pubic hair [ 1 Answers ]

I recently shaved and as the hair started to grow back, it itch a lot, and like then there were bumps from me scratching then I noticed a white scab over it, and plus I felt a bump under my pubic hair. Is that pubic lice? Because I do have a roommate?And there isn't any pus just blood! I'm really...

Scabby dog [ 1 Answers ]

I rescued an eight week lab-mix puppy from animal control three weeks ago. I took her for her first set of shots and she is due for her second set this week coming up. I noticed that she has been a bit itchy for the past week. (she is flea free) I have given her oatmeal baths to lessen the...

View more questions Search