Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anticuchos Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 11:38 PM
    Alcohol: 70% or 99%?
    For cleaning keyboards, door knobs/handles, table tops, etc. Which is better, the 70% or the 99%?
    Scoobie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 11:21 AM
    70 % is better. 99% may dull or remove some finishes. You get the same results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Breastfeeding and alcohol [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering... I have a 7 month old who I am breastfeeding. I haven't had any alcohol of any kind (not that I ever drank much anyway) and my sisters want to take me out this weekend. I was wondering, now that he sleeps through the night am I able to go out and have like 4 drinks with them if...

Beastfeeding and alcohol [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering... I have a 7 month old who I am breastfeeding. I haven't had any alcohol of any kind (not that I ever drank much anyway) and my sisters want to take me out this weekend. I was wondering, now that he sleeps through the night am I able to go out and have like 4 drinks with them if...

Breastfeeding and alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

Breastfeeding and alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

View more questions Search