Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2739419 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 07:43 AM
    Labrador Retriever cross Boerbull
    I really would love to know what is the name of a Labrador Retriever and a Boerbull dog cross breed. Can you perhaps send me pictures of how this dog would look as I need help deciding whether I should take this dog or not. How will this dogs temprement be?

Thanks 2739419
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 7, 2009, 08:12 AM

I really would love to know what is the name of a Labrador Retriever and a Boerbull dog cross breed.
    I'd call it a mutt ;)

Temperments are hard to predict in mutts as they're personality could come from either breed. Its best to research both breed's characteristics to familiarize yourself with their positive and negative attributes.

We have a beagle/aussie and she's very much the aussie in temperament. Another of her littermates seems to be quite the beagle in personality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My labrador retriever mixed with beagle [ 2 Answers ]

How big will my dog be

My 13 year old retriever has slimy poo. [ 2 Answers ]

My 13 year old dog has arthritis and sometimes has accidents in the house. This is very out of character and she shows no remorse. The accidents are faecal and look slimy. Is this a symptom of something.

Yellow Labrador Retriever [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all!! About 2 months ago I adopted a female AKC yellow lab retriever. She is 3 years old. When I went to get her she was living in a kennel and was a breeding dog... not a puppy mill dog. The kennel was very clean and well taken care of. All the other dogs looked well also. I had no problem...

13 yr old Chesapeake Bay Retriever won't eat [ 3 Answers ]

Dottie our 13 yr old Chesapeake Bay Retriever will not eat. About 5 days ago she would not use one of her hind legs. She is now using the leg but seems very shaky when she walks. She has now stopped eating and wants nothing to do with any kind of food. She is still drinking water but will not eat...

View more questions Search