Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kariz28 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 06:10 AM
    Always confused
    There is this guy who loves me(so he says)and I like him back.We've been through up's and downs a lot esp.because of misunderstandings.Right now,everything is fine but something really keeps on bothering me.He admitted to me in the past that he had a perfect type in our school (A),I just let it passed but I notice he keeps on spending time with her or always goes with her and her friends.I'm not the type of girl who really makes the first move,and maybe I am jealous.

What is going on?Before it was like,everything to him was me but now it seems there's a lot of girls.

Help:(
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 06:13 AM

Sounds like your feeling insecure..

Have you spoken about this?

Perhaps you have just been noticing it more of late?

What ages are you both,if you don't mind me asking?

Oct 8, 2009, 04:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    sounds like your feeling insecure..

have you spoken about this?

perhaps you have just been noticing it more of late?

what ages are you both,if you dont mind me asking?
    I've actually asked some of my close friends for advice about this,they also told me that maybe I am insecure.we're not really in a serious relationship or anything.. I'm 13:P

Oct 10, 2009, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ojdjonas View Post
    i say talk to him and if hes not intrested in you dump him
    What can I say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about my ex [ 3 Answers ]

So 13 months ago today I started dating this guy and immediately fell in love. He was my first love and I couldn't see myself without him. Then after about 6 months of dating we broke up because he was moving to another city. We still hung out every once and a while and were intimate but didn't get...

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

So confused.what to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on the computer for the past 2 days... I have been reading forums and comments from experts and experienced people. Any advice or clearing will be appreciated... I have received a summons from a collection agency (CIVIL CASE) stating a debt of over $15,000.00. From what I have read,...

View more questions Search