Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 7, 2009, 04:58 AM
    Before and After Pictures
    Hi. I've been getting a lot of personal message requests in my inbox. A lot of people are asking to see my before and after pictures. I have no problem sharing them, sorry if it has taken me a while to get back to you, don't take it personal. I'm very busy with school and I had to dig up the pictures because I couldn't remember where I saved them. Anyway. Here they are:

I've been lightening since I was around the age of 15. The before picture is of my skin tone from around that age. And the now picture is pretty recent it's of when I was 20 (I JUST turned 21. YAY!). Keep in mind that I've used several different lightening products in between now and then. I can NOT attribute ALL of my skin lightening success to Christaline. Although Christaline did lighten me 3 or 4 shades. I am actually not as light as I am in that picture at the moment. I've stopped using the Christaline as frequently. I'm not aiming for an extremely light skin tone. I actually think that skin tones with the bronze glow are the prettiest. Like the shade of the young lady in the picture below:

I've darkened about one shade from what I was in that after picture. And I LOVE it. I was thinking about going a little bit lighter again. But I think I'm going to stay around this color. I like it because it makes me look more racially ambiguous because I don't have typical African facial features so people guess my race and the golden glow makes it even better! And I've just found a product from MAC that is very light weight and sheer and it gives me this really natural glow so I'm pretty happy right now!

No. I do not work for 55 H+ The Christaline is working for quite a few people but it won't work for everyone. Some people are experiencing break outs from it. Surprisingly I'm not (unless I sleep with it on my face and use a LOT). I will say it is DEFINITELY a greasy product. So if you are acne prone. It's NOT for you. I hope this answers a lot of your questions. And again don't expect for a product to work over night... I THINK you're supposed to give it at least 20 days... But I saw results after my second day of using it. But that's just me. My skin is different from the next persons. HQ doesn't work on my skin. All right... I tried to answer everyone's questions. But if I didn't answer yours don't be shy to post a question below. Just try and make sure it's a question that is not already answered in another thread, because I hate that. I think it's annoying. And I WILL ignore you. Don't be lazy. Look around first, chances are your question may already be answered. But otherwise. I don't mind, and I'll try my hardest to get back to you all as quickly as possible.
    RedBonewnnagrl Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2009, 05:25 AM

I hope this doesn't seem like a dumb question to you ,but which pic is your after? Is it the 1st one that shows a lighter shade? Is that you in the pic below?
    RedBonewnnagrl Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2009, 05:35 AM

Also I am not one of those lazy people. I am one of those people that does as much research as possible and I have almost searched all of these threads going all the way back to 2000. I am kind of a skin lightening geek ,LOL. Anyway I was thinking about purchasing RosanceX18. Do think I should? I am asking for your opinion because I don't have that much experience. My skin lightens pretty easily ,but so far the only products that I have tried are Crusader (its in a green and red box),Bio Claire(made me lighter in 5 days then on day 8 gave me very bad bumps that were all over my face and upper body).Now I use nothing because I had to recover.But my face has cleared up since then after I purchased this 19 dollar derma 36 Oxygen Infusion Cell Rejuvenation Kit. That got rid of the marks on my face to my surprise. I am not that dark I am like actress Essence Atkins complexion.

Oct 7, 2009, 05:36 AM

It's not a dumb question but read everything I wrote and you can answer your own question.

Oct 7, 2009, 05:37 AM
    I've never used any of the products you've mentioned. So I couldn't help you with those questions.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Oct 7, 2009, 11:10 AM

Wow, that's a huge difference, Brown... Congrats!!

The cristaline seems to have worked pretty well for you... I've only started using it a few days ago but the stickiness is kind of off-putting... :(
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 7, 2009, 11:46 AM

Nice I love the tone in the very first pic
    Itss A New Day Posts: 163, Reputation: 8

Oct 7, 2009, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDeceit View Post
    Hi. I've been getting a lot of personal message requests in my inbox. A lot of people are asking to see my before and after pictures. I have no problem sharing them, sorry if it has taken me a while to get back to you, don't take it personal. I'm very busy with school and I had to dig up the pictures because I couldn't remember where I saved them. Anyway. Here they are:

I've been lightening since I was around the age of 15. The before picture is of my skin tone from around that age. And the now picture is pretty recent it's of when I was 20 (I JUST turned 21. YAY!). Keep in mind that I've used several different lightening products in between now and then. I can NOT attribute ALL of my skin lightening success to Christaline. Although Christaline did lighten me 3 or 4 shades. I am actually not as light as I am in that picture at the moment. I've stopped using the Christaline as frequently. I'm not aiming for an extremely light skin tone. I actually think that skin tones with the bronze glow are the prettiest. Like the shade of the young lady in the picture below:

I've darkened about one shade from what I was in that after picture. And I LOVE it. I was thinking about going a little bit lighter again. But I think I'm going to stay around this color. I like it because it makes me look more racially ambiguous because I don't have typical African facial features so people guess my race and the golden glow makes it even better! And I've just found a product from MAC that is very light weight and sheer and it gives me this really natural glow so I'm pretty happy right now!

No. I do not work for 55 H+ The Christaline is working for quite a few people but it won't work for everyone. Some people are experiencing break outs from it. Surprisingly I'm not (unless I sleep with it on my face and use a LOT). I will say it is DEFINITELY a greasy product. So if you are acne prone. It's NOT for you. I hope this answers a lot of your questions. And again don't expect for a product to work over night.... I THINK you're supposed to give it at least 20 days.... But I saw results after my second day of using it. But that's just me. My skin is different from the next persons. HQ doesn't work on my skin. Alright..... I tried to answer everyone's questions. But if I didn't answer yours don't be shy to post a question below. Just try and make sure it's a question that is not already answered in another thread, because I hate that. I think it's annoying. And I WILL ignore you. Don't be lazy. Look around first, chances are your question may already be answered. But otherwise. I don't mind, and I'll try my hardest to get back to you all as quickly as possible.

Thanks for responding
    EggoMini Posts: 161, Reputation: 5

Oct 7, 2009, 03:47 PM

I agree, I love the color of the hairbrushing girl too!
    Vanillawannabe Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 06:18 PM

That is pretty damn nice! Im feeling good about my regiment now!
    Im lighter than your before pic so it will probably take me half as long
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 09:11 PM
    Thanks Brown for the info. Your products has really lightened your skin.
    chas2424 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 12:30 PM
    This is crazy,you want to bleach yo skin beacause you don't love your skin color.how sad,god made you that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pictures to CD [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ok hello everyone! I have a cannon camera and I would like to burn my pictures onto a cd! I don't have a burning program on my computer! Can I put the pictures into the cd like how I can put...

I want to take better pictures. [ 3 Answers ]

I don't want to be a photographer as a career, I know I'm not good enough. But I do like taking pictures and I want to get better. Any tips? I know what camera I want: a canon powershot. I don't want an expensive proffessional camera, I'm only 13. The power shot is fine thank you. I just want tips...

Pictures aren't right. [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter bought me a "Sony Net-sharing Cam" Everything was working perfect until this evening. Now when you look through the LCD panel, it looks like half the picture is blacked out. In fact, when you look at the lens, it looks like it's almost closed. There is no lens cover. Apparently, I...

Pictures [ 2 Answers ]

:) Hi everyone, is anyone got the pictures of Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens in Hawaii? :)

View more questions Search