Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roocha Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 04:11 AM
    What to do?
    I want to collece some spomsorships and not able to getting it what to do?

Oct 7, 2009, 04:12 AM

I want some sponsorships for event and not ale to getting it what I have to do?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 04:26 AM

Have you approached local business's?

You need to make your pitch so they are getting something too,example,advertising.. write letters or make appointments,cold calling rarely gets you anywhere,make sure you have all the details at hand, and are confident in your approach.

A lot of companys don't mind making a donation or giving sponership to a charity event,however I do recommend that everything is above board and legal.

Oct 7, 2009, 04:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    have you approached local business's?

you need to make your pitch so they are getting something too,example,advertising..write letters or make appointments,cold calling rarely gets you anywhere,make sure you have all the details at hand, and are confident in your approach.

a lot of companys dont mind making a donation or giving sponership to a charity event,however i do recommend that everything is above board and legal.
    I'm working for a company and send mails all over the day but not getting any answer
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 04:39 AM

Take a look at your mail again,perhaps give a follow up call... check the wording, and that your sending it to the right departmant..

Oct 7, 2009, 04:44 AM
    take a look at your mail again,perhaps give a follow up call...check the wording, and that your sending it to the right departmant..
    Yes till today I have sended 200 mails but don't get a single reply
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 04:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by roocha View Post
    yes till today i hav sended 200 mails but dnt get a single reply
    Out of 200 you should have received something back,even a no thank you,or not at this time...

Something is not working... start again,check what you have written,and perhaps ring ahead that you are going to send the email,try and get a persons name,be very nice and just check its going to the right department.

Oct 7, 2009, 04:54 AM
    out of 200 you should have recieved something back,even a no thankyou,or not at this time...

something is not working....start again,check what you have written,and perhaps ring ahead that you are going to send the email,try and get a persons name,be very nice and just check its going to the right department.
    I have checked every thing but I'm totally helpless now.our event is going 2 start on 3rd dec but till now v r not able to get single one sponsorship and sir always blam ma 4 thease all things

Oct 7, 2009, 04:57 AM
    i have checked each and every thing but i m totally helpless now.our event is going 2 start on 3rd dec but till now v r not able to get single one sponsorship and sir always blam ma 4 thease all things
    Hey I'm so sorry but I want to go at home nyway thanks 4 helping v will talk 2morow OK?
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 04:57 AM
    i have checked each and every thing but i m totally helpless now.our event is going 2 start on 3rd dec but till now v r not able to get single one sponsorship and sir always blam ma 4 thease all things
    Are you the only one looking sending the mails?

I would suggest you get on the phone and ring around the places that you have sent an email too...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search