Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myriadofcolour Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 08:30 PM
    Obscure 80's animated movie gnomes
    Hey, I've looked everywhere for this movie with no luck. It's reminiscent of David the Gnome (but is not!). The storyline is that there is a young fairy or gnome with a grandfather gnome with a bright red nose and two fairy/gnome friends. The fairy happens across a house where she hears a piano through an open window. She sees a sick boy sleeping in bed there and starts to visit him. Some sort of misadventure with a cat or crow then the boy dies and she cries and I think her tears bring him back to life. Might have been a dub from Germany or Netherlands.

I know it's a long shot but I hope someone can help! :o
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2006, 11:42 AM
    Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=1391
    myriadofcolour Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJizzle

Oh wow that's it! Thank you so much! I didn't even think it could be anime. Thanks so much, you are clearly the master of obscure animated trivia. Oh dear now I have to track it down again :X
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2006, 11:53 AM
    Well, I can't take credit for that... although, I may be the master at finding obscure information ;) lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A really obscure/random children's movie from the late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much from it, but it has been bothering me for a long time... so if anyone could help me out I will love you forever. The movie has a bad guy who I don't really remember, but his minions are dark and shadowy and might make mechanical noises when they move. There is a...

80's animated kids movie PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I always used to watch this movie when I stayed home sick from school. I don't remember much, but here goes... It was animated kind of like the last unicorn, but the colors were mainly fall colors... very orange. It was set among the hills... I think on a castle or there was some sort of...

Obscure animated flick, have fun with this one. [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I've been searching the internet for years trying to figure this one out and I've come up with nothing so here goes. We've got this town, a boy in blue pops in at night plays a flute and the adults turn into building blocks for the castle of some form of evil. I don't recall the meat of...

Animated Film Of The 80's [ 2 Answers ]

This One Is Partly Animated And Partly Not, All I Remember Is This Little Boy That Ends Up Going Down Into The Ocean Or Just A Lake Or Whatever And It Is This New Land And He Has So Much Fun, I Can't Remember I Think He Might Have Became A Fish But Maybe Not, But He Had This Magical Day In The...

Help me. 80's animated show/movie about two dogs that travel by space shuttle [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I remember this cartoon from when I was a kid about these two dogs that traveled by space shuttle at night. I remember the opening for it a little and it was of a log cabin in the middle of the woods and this space shuttle that would hover over the cabin to pick up the dogs. The dogs...

View more questions Search