Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lachettegautier Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 07:59 PM
    Brother and sister
    I have brother ans sister they are twins. They were born I think in California In Vista. My mom had 5 kids. I am the baby. They were born before me. I have no clue what their names are. Is their a way to look for them because we have the same mom. They were adopted.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 7, 2009, 12:24 AM

How old would they be now? Do you know what hospital they were born in? Was it an open or closed adoption? Do you know what adoption agency? Does your mother know that you are looking for them? How old are you?
    kissmemama123 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 12:12 AM

Same thing as chihuhuamomma

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brother & Sister [ 10 Answers ]

I have two children - a 22 year old son and a 20 year old daughter. They were very close growing up. My son is now a married law student and my daughter is a sophomore in college. She has tried for years to contact him via email, phone, text, Facebook, etc. but he rarely responds. His wife is...

Sister in law left my brother for another man [ 4 Answers ]

She just left my brother last week and took everything he had bought with his own money. They were married for like a year and half, have one child before they married. She is 4 years old and they were off and on before they got married. The reason he didn't try to stop her from taking everything...

Brother and Sister sleeping together? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has 4 children, 2 girls 8+6 and 2 boys 5+4. Two of them stay over at the weekend but we would like to have all of them to start staying, is it illegal for them all to stay in the same room in bunk beds, we only have a 2 bedroom place?:confused:

Brother and sister [ 4 Answers ]

Does cats (brother and sister) have kittens with eachather

My sister in law is looking for her brother. [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for ancestors of this person. She went by Eleonore Schlund born 04-03-1939. Not sure of the year of birth. She had a child male born 1954-55 and a female born 05-17-1956. She was adopted and moved to the United States at birth or shortly afterwards. She was given to DeForest Wood and...

View more questions Search