Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Nov 1, 2006, 07:48 PM
    I have a 40th Anniv. 1944-1984 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey (80 Proof) never been opened. Got it as a gift in the early 80's. It still has the paper seal on the cap. I don't drink whiskey and have toted this around with many military moves. I have to wonder is the product any good still? Does the bottle shaped as a beach with a boot on it have any value?? Has the names Gold, Omaha, Utah and Sword Juno on it. Operation D-Day Overlord with the Anniv. Dates written on it. Holds 750ml.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 12, 2006, 03:24 PM
    Special celebration bottles aren't really worth a great deal, a few bucks over normal retail at most.
    The contents will be fine for years along as the seal isn't broken and air can't get in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beam Restrictions [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2" x 12" beams that make up the upstairs of my condo and was wondering what the furthest distance apart the load bearing walls that support the beams can be.

Looking for the good in all: [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, How can we find the good in others? Does religion help us to be kinder to others? What do you thinK? Take care, Hope12

How big of a beam should I use for a supporting wall? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Ask Me Help Desk, I am renovating my kitchen (see related threads on water flow and gas lines in plumbing) and need help on calculating the size of a beam for a supporting wall. I live in L-Shaped 2900 square feet 1963-built rancher in Atlanta, GA. The kitchen is on one side of a long run at...

Installing 2 car amps(jim peterson) [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Jim, Have a 4 channel Rockford Fosgate amp,and a Kenwood 2 channel one. I have 2 front speakers,2 rear and 1- 12 in. Subwoofer. The Rokford I was going to use with the front and rears,now the Rockford as you knoe has a "Pass Thru" rca signal.How would yeah come into the Rokford(wiring) and...

View more questions Search