Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiwikiss Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 05:28 PM
    What to do?
    How do you get someone that's angry and has been angry for a while to talk. To be able to see that there is something wrong and that they and anger problems. Im talking about my 15 year old sister. She's angry at the world and can't explain to anyone why. She explodes and simple little things and questions. She crys out of know where. How do I help her. Ive told her many times that I'm there to listen and to talk.. but for some reason she won't open up even though we are the best of friends. Someone please give me some good advice I'm starting to get really worried about her.
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Oct 6, 2009, 05:32 PM

I was the same way at that age, for me it was self esteem problems and school... do you know if she's an outcast or having hard time with school? I'd say ask her and find someone (even you unless you can't relate) Who can say they've been there and survived it or that they are there and she's not alone. This sucks I want to talk to this poor girl cause it sounds so much like myself. =/

Oct 6, 2009, 05:35 PM

Know she's never been an outcast.. she's the clown of the school she knows everyone and everyone knows her. Its really hard for me to see my sister not open up to me.. and its not just keeping stuff to her self.. she fakes being happy.. she threatens people that make her mad.

Oct 6, 2009, 05:37 PM
    Its really hard to explain. Like its not just getting fustrated.. cause we've all been through this right.. its gotten to a point where she's a shotgun ready to be shot.. I really think she has anger problems and needs to open up to someone.. I know sometimes its easier to open up to a neutral party.. but she can admit that she's angry.

Oct 6, 2009, 05:39 PM

So she hangs out with friends a lot? Maybe its just teen angst. Does she get attention from your parents. If she has such mood swings where she threatens people she could be bipolar or have some sort of mental disorder and should probably go get some sort of therapy

Oct 6, 2009, 05:41 PM

I think she might have anger problems and is going through a depression maybe? Its just so frustrationg.. yeah she get attention from my parents... I don't think its just a teen rebelling.. I know what it is to rebell I went through it..

Oct 6, 2009, 05:45 PM

Do you know what could be causing this anger?

Oct 6, 2009, 05:46 PM
    Haha sorry I'm mocking the shrink. They say stupid s*** like that. You really got to find a good therapist for her, one that won't make her madder and want to punch them in the face

Oct 6, 2009, 05:48 PM
    At least she doesn't cut herself. That's a way a lot of young teens deal with anger and rage taking it out on themselves.. man my ex's little sister who was also 15 cut her arms all up and down and she seemed "happy" she got sent to the mental hospital.

Oct 6, 2009, 05:49 PM

Yeah cause I'm sure she would love me to drag her to one.. I don't think she would actually go because she doesn't think anything is wrong.. I think a lot could be the cause of it.. but ill only get to know the real answer if it comes from her.. and yeah knowing her she might punch the therapist lol

Oct 6, 2009, 05:50 PM

My ssiter is scared of pain I don't see her hurting her self.. I see her more locking herself soemwhere and going totally insane.. not very nice to say but she's like hurting not only herself but family and people that care about her.

Oct 6, 2009, 05:51 PM

Well go up to her don't run away if she tells you to f**ck off ,get in her face till she breaks down and freaking talks.
    That's pretty much the only way. Tough love.

Oct 6, 2009, 05:53 PM

Yeah I did that once... but she gets really mad and blows up at me and walks away or ends up hitting me and telling me to off

Oct 6, 2009, 05:56 PM

Let her hit you and tell you off. Follow her around if she walks away. How old are you? She like guys yet?

Oct 6, 2009, 05:58 PM

I'm 20 and she's 15.. not my sister does not like guys.. my sister is gay.. she told us when she was 10 that she liked girls

Oct 6, 2009, 05:59 PM
    And I can't let her hit me she like destroy me.. my sister is as strong as an ox she can take a guy down!

Oct 6, 2009, 06:07 PM

Oh man my ex's little sister is a lesbian too! Lmfao LESBIANS ARE PISSED AT THE WORLD. Every lesbian I know is a complete b**ch.
    She's angry
    She's gay.
    She's an adolescent.
    And nobody understands her.

Oct 6, 2009, 06:09 PM

Yeah but she can be the sweetest person and has to fake being happy.. I don't think its about being gay.. I think there's something that really troubles her and she doesn't know how to talk to anyone.. you might think I'm wrong! But I need good advice on what to go! I can't just sit around and watch her go through this..

Oct 6, 2009, 06:14 PM
    My 15 year old sister?
    How do you get someone that's angry and has been angry for a while to talk. To be able to see that there is something wrong and that they and anger problems. Im talking about my 15 year old sister. She's angry at the world and can't explain to anyone why. She explodes and simple little things and questions. She crys out of know where. How do I help her. Ive told her many times that I'm there to listen and to talk.. but for some reason she won't open up even though we are the best of friends. Someone please give me some good advice I'm starting to get really worried about her. How do I get her help>? How to get her to admit she needs help?

Oct 6, 2009, 06:17 PM

Oh man my ex's little sister is a lesbian too! Lmfao LESBIANS ARE PISSED AT THE WORLD. Every lesbian I know is a complete b**ch.
    She's angry
    She's gay.
    She's an adolescent.
    And nobody understands her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search