Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mokaza17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 05:27 PM
    16 Year Old Teen
    A few questions
    1. If I masterbate say 3-5 times a day and it takes me like 7-10 mintues will I last longer in bed
    2. Should I slow down my masterbating and try to make myself last longer
    3. Will A lot of masterbating lead to lasting longer

Please help me
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Oct 6, 2009, 05:33 PM

You are 16!

Slow down!

You don't need to concern yourself with sex right now, let alone lasting longer and stuff.

Take it easy and chill... the world does not revolve around sex
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 6, 2009, 05:33 PM

Assuming you are male ? A lot of masterbatoin will make it harder to perform with a women, since you get used to a feel which is not there.
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Oct 6, 2009, 05:35 PM

Wow. Uhm...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 6, 2009, 05:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaza17 View Post
    a few questions
    1. If I masterbate say 3-5 times a day and it takes me like 7-10 mintues will I last longer in bed
    2. Should I slow down my masterbating and try to make myself last longer
    3. Will ALOT of masterbating lead to lasting longer

Please help me
    No, it won't make you last longer in bed.

There's a big difference between your hand and a woman.

You're 16, slow down a bit, there isn't any hurry to have sex.

As for performance, you'll learn when you're finally ready to have sex. Until then, read up on it. There's more to sex then performance and lasting longer. There's love, commitment, STD's, pregnancy. It's a very tangled web and at 16 you're definitely not ready for it.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2009, 05:56 PM
    Most guys your age masturbate, but 3-5 times a day is a lot. Go get a hobbie that doesn't involve you taking down your trousers.

Go live life, and sex will come along your way one day, but it's too early now.

As far as lasting longer, no, all the solo practice in the world will not prepare you for your first experience with the real act of having sex, with a real life partner. Longevity comes from experience.

In the beginning you are just going to be amazed that you are actually doing it, and you'll be clumsy and spastic. With time, you'll learn how to do it right.

But for now, concentrate on your future, mainly your education. I wish you luck.
    fcfguy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 02:52 PM
    I've actually read different things on this. From what I've concluded when you masturbate a lot and ejaculate somewhat quickly it conditions your body to do that and you don't last as long in bed. I know it sounds dumb but if you're going at it for a long time you may get conditioned to last longer. So stop masturbating so often and maybe just do it once a day for a pretty long session.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One year anerversary ideas for my girlfriend (teen) [ 4 Answers ]

So me and my girlfriend have been going out for 11 months(she's 16 and I'm 16) and our year is right around the corner, and I would like some ideas on what to get her and how to give it to her,stuff like that. Help.

What do a 19 year old teen if they got kicked out [ 12 Answers ]

If your mother kicked her 19 year old son out with no were to go what do that teen do?

How to emancipate an eight-teen year old [ 4 Answers ]

How to emancipate an eight-teen year old

Emancipation Of Pregnant 15 year old teen whose boyfriend is 19 [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I am 15 years old but I'm about to turn 16 September 25. My boyfriend is just turned 19 years old. I am 4 weeks pregnant and I'm on probation. Part of my probation states that I'm not to have any contact with my boyfriend. Now I'm pregnant. I need to know if I can get emancipated even though...

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

View more questions Search