Ask
    florian215 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 04:03 PM
    Switch for point and point for insert
    What are they please
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2009, 02:54 AM
    Please explain further, where did you find this statement, switch for point and point for insert" and used in what context?
    florian215 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 04:54 AM

I was given a points diagram by a company which is installing a living area with a fire place and TV unit completes with all amenities which are all electric
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2009, 05:51 AM

What is a points diagram?

Can you scan and attached here?

What country are you located in?

Sounds like somnething to do with teledata jacks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Point of it All? [ 1 Answers ]

So I often ponder that... the point of it all... I have no friends, no job, I stay with family and clean the place up a bit and can't even manage to do that... I was addicted to heroin for the better part of the last decade. Then I went to prison... while there I had a "breakdown" and was sent to...

Is there a point? [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry guys this is long but PLEASE help me out! I met a guy a month and a half ago at a friends party. We really liked each other and spent the whole time hanging out talking and before he left he gave me his number and we kissed a number of times. He didn't meet me for the next week but we...

Point-to-point diagram [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know about the use of point-to-point diagrams in electrical/electronics engineering.

Point to point diagram [ 2 Answers ]

Please I want to know about electrical point to point diagram

What's the point? [ 15 Answers ]

I believe in God. But, I am not too sure what the point is to life? We're down here in this cesspool of a life and we are expected to live and work our butts off for what?! To me, life seems like a cruel joke. It really feels like God is using the world as a giant ant farm. We're doomed to...

View more questions Search