Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2009, 06:05 AM
    English pronunciation of Arabic words and phrases.
    I find many websites that will translate english to arabic, but they only give the arabic "spelling" with arabic characters...

What's a good website where I can type in a word or short phrase in english and have the return show how to say it in English?

Thanks!
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2009, 09:53 AM
    http://www.firdaous.com/en/0023.htm

Hi Rick,
    Is that what you wanted?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translating Words and Phrases Into Sanskrit. The Ins and Outs of It. [ 17 Answers ]

I am just wondering what is involved in the translation of words and phrases from the English language into the written or spoken language of Sanskrit. From time to time, we get some questions about how to translate words or phrases from the English language to the Sanskrit language or script, and...

English to Yugoslavian phrases [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to say these phrases in Yugoslavian? 1) beautiful Princess 2) I am forever yours 3) I would do anything for you Thank you all for your help.

English-Phoenetic pronunciation of a greeting such as Hello in Russian [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Have some new friends who are Russian speaking and I'd like to surprise them and greet them in their native tongue (They speak English) I need someone to tell me a Phoenetic pronunciation (phoenetic for an English speaking person to understand) of the greetings 'Hello' and Good Morning and...

Phrases words [ 2 Answers ]

What does pandora box mean

View more questions Search