Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rcresong gal Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 09:43 PM
    1 month and 3 weeks late test was negative. Can I still be pregnant.
    I'm 1 month and 3 weeks late and a day late

I have a lot of symptoms like- nausious,dizzy/lightheaded,headaches,fiatgue,sore breast jitters in my lower stomach,sides and lower back hurt a lot and even really sharp pains between my side and middle half of my stomach.

I took a h.p.t Friday morning, but it was negative.
    But still no period.
    So when is a good time to take another one because I don't know exactly how long it has to be before I take another one, but this does mean I still have posibility of being pregnant correct?

And me and my fiancé do not use protection, were trying to concive. :)
    sunchyn3 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 11:03 PM

You are! After being two weeks late you are usually going to have a baby wit at home tests some time the pregnancy hormone is not there yet you have to go to the doctor to get blood work done!!
    Rcresong gal Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 11:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunchyn3 View Post
    You are!! After being two weeks late you are usually going to have a baby wit at home tests some time the pregnancy hormone is not there yet you have to go to the doctor to get blood work done!!!!!
    You rele think so, we have been trying to concive for 5 and a half months now
    And what I meant to put is its been a month and 3 weeks since my last period
    But you think I should get blood work?
    How much is that lol but I mean I'm a small girl and I've always had a flat stomach and now nope got to pretty good size pudge and pant fit tight very unusuall lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I Prenant I'm a Month and 3 Weeks Late? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I'm Amber and I'm wondering if I am pregnant:) Me and my fiance', don't use protection, we want a baby, but I haven't had A period in over 1 month and 3 weeks, and I always have a period every month but this is the latest I've ever been, I've gotten lightheaded several times, Head ache...

2 weeks late , 7 negative tests, most symptoms, pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 years old, and I have never missed a period up till now. I am 2 weeks and 1 day late. I have taken 7 hpt and all of them have been negative. I have been nauseous for 3 days strait, I've been very fatigued, going to the bathroom a little bit more then usual, I crave cream cheese and mustard...

Can I be pregnant if I got my period 2 weeks late? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so its been six weeks since I got my last period. I took a pregnant. Test but it was negative. I took one a day after I was suppose to get my period and then I took another one like a week later and both were negative. But I didn't worry about it cause I have an irregular period. But I...

3 weeks late. Negative test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Im 16 years old and very confused.. I've had a regular period since I was 13 and have never been late. I had to go off the pill for medical reasons about 3 months ago and have had regular periods since.. I was due to come on on the 7th Aug. Im in a stable relationship with my boyfriend and...

Positive test couple of weeks pregnant [ 16 Answers ]

I'm nearly 2 weeks late and was scared todo a pregnancy test due to what happened last time with my mum! I took a test this morning andit came back positive!! I sooo excited but sooo nervous about telling my mum, my boyfriends family will be over the moon though!! My boyfriend is sooo happy to, I...

View more questions Search