Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pampa Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 07:38 PM
    Sewing Machine Information
    Hello: I have an old treadle sewing machine with serial # 2251110. The name on the head is ( Improved American ). On the shuttle is the name ( Eldredge ). How can I find out who mfg. it and when so I can buy parts?

Nov 6, 2009, 09:33 PM
    Pampa here: I will try to add pictures now that I have the machine finished.
    Attached Images

Rhiannnonn Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Nov 17, 2009, 01:08 AM

Wow! It's absolutely gorgeous!

You said that you found two names on it? Improved American and Eldridge? Were either of the names accompanied by model and or serial numbers?

Nov 17, 2009, 06:46 AM

Rhiannonn: Thanks, under the front slide plate is the serial # 2251110, above that # is a B, and above that letter and to the left there is a Z over Z. That plus the two names are the only info. I can find on the head, and I couldn't find anything on the base or cabinet.
    Again Thanks for looking. Pampa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adler Sewing Machine Information [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Adler/belvedere DST Deluxe Steamliner Sewing machine that I'm trying to research it was made in japan and weighs about 50lbs does anyone have specific info about this machine? Rick

Information of 1890 White sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I recently found a 1890 White sewing machine with books and all the attachments. I am trying to find the model an serial number and cannot find them. Does anyone know where I should be looking?

I have a Kingston Sewing Machine that I can't find any information on. [ 2 Answers ]

I received a Kingston sewing machine when my father past away in April. It's made by Kingston Sewing Company in Detroit Michigan. Its old by the looks of it but still works. I would like to have any info that I can get. I've search for days and can't find any. The sewing machine is model# TM10-E....

Information on kenmore sewing machine model 120-40 [ 1 Answers ]

I have just purchased a Kenmore sewing machine model 120-40 it is also in a cabinet with a knee powered pressure foot. Any information on this machine would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Information about sewing machine [ 7 Answers ]

I have recently acquired a White Family Rotary sewing machine. Can anyone tell me about the machine. The only markings I found were the model number

View more questions Search