Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    disneygirll92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 06:14 PM
    My last homecoming!
    Hi this is my senior year and I want to look perfect for my boyfriend who I am dragging along with me and he doesn't want to go. I already have my dress its this colored greenand i already have a few ideas for my hair but not 100% positive. i lovwe doing makeup but not sure what would match the dress with my green eyes. any ideas for hair makeup nails etc please let me know asap its this saturday!

Check out some similar questions!

How does Homecoming work [ 2 Answers ]

I know homecoming is a dance and stuff. But I don't know who do go with.. or how to get there.help.. Because ima freshmen

She has a boyfriend and Homecoming. [ 3 Answers ]

All right for the past 3-4 weeks I've been crushing on this girl. She isn't like any girl I met, she is nice, smart, pretty, and has a nice body. Its hard to find a girl like that anywhere. My problem is that I'm too shy to say anything, I mean she even comes up to me and talks to me sometimes. I...

Homecoming Hair Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay... So I really need help with my hair for homecoming this year. I've looked up tons of searches but I can't find any type of hairstyle that isn't too much for my type of hair. I really just want something simple... My dress is Black and white. The black part is lacy and it's a white/cream...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.