Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RedBonewnnabgrl Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 05:32 PM
    Which skin lightening products are the strongest?
    So I am planning to start up a new skin lightening regime because the Bio Claire turned out to be dangerous and really bad!! So I have been searching all of the beauty store websites for the next best thing! By reading the other threads I see that 55+H , RosanceX18/X20, Fair&White Whitenizer,Hydroquione 4%,Makari,and Power White are all very good and effective ,but I want to start with the strongest most effective thing that does not contain mercury or very strong steroids and that will give extreme lightening results, since I'm trying to lighten my entire body including my face.When I was a baby I was a very light olive like Jessica Alba and when I was a little girl I was light brown skin,but due to a lot of sun exposure and a really bad sun burn when I was 11 ,I am no longer as light as I was. Right now I am actress Essence Atkins complexion(if you ignore the bad dark marks Bio Claire left on my upper body and face! ) I want to get to Rihanna or Nicole Szerzinger or Jessica Szhor complexion. Please Help!! Any advice from people with experience in having extreme or very good results would be great because there are so many products out there that I don't know where to start. And also I never heard anyone comment on these products: Clear Quick,Clear Essence,Clear-N-Smooth,Easy White Paris,Immediate Claire,SH-18,Sure White,Xtreme Brite or whatever else. Sorry for the long list,lol.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 05:58 PM

You don't have to worry, as the potential products that you are considering are mercury and steroid-free.

About the Clear Quick, Clear Essence,Clear-N-Smooth, Easy White Paris, Immediate Claire, SH-18, Sure White, and Xtreme Brite. I have heard of the Xtreme Brite and Sure White, although I know little about them and how well they will lighten. All of the rest there I never heard of. If you list the ingredient list of one of the brands you are considering, I can try and then give you my thought about it.

Oct 5, 2009, 06:06 PM

Ok thanks I'm on my phone because my computer is broke lol but I will just try them out and report back lol
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 06:08 PM
    Sounds good. Keep us updated
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 5, 2009, 06:09 PM

I had read somewhere yesterday, that some Rosance types may say it has Arbutin but actually has as high as 12% Hydroquinone, they have a way to hide it so it doesn't turn brown now using Magnesiumsilicate or something like that. But I can't find the link.

I would love to find the strongest product out there! Today I went and bought Othine 3% Hydroquinone and put it all over me. I look a little redder lets see tomorrow!

Oct 5, 2009, 06:17 PM

Yes I will definitely report back. Despite what some people may think I'm not that scared of hydroquione and I don't thinks it's really bad because if it was, why would dermatologist even prescribe it for some people?

Oct 5, 2009, 06:23 PM

Also I heard that if you use hydroquione 3-4 months and take breaks in between ,it shouldn't cause any harm so I am definitely not worried snout

Oct 5, 2009, 06:26 PM

Lol my bad I meant about my phone messed up lol. But yeah I just have to remember to use sunblock and everything should be okay. Thanks everyone I would be lost without askmehelpdesk lol

Oct 5, 2009, 06:34 PM

Why is it going to be banned then (Like rest of world), Unless you have prescription?

Oct 5, 2009, 06:48 PM

I don't know ,that's a good question,lol. I think they did that because some people were getting carried away with how long they were using hydroquione. I think that if you take breaks, use sunblock and don't stay in the sun a lot, you should be okay. I also think that you should not use it everyday for the rest of your life. I plan to just use different products until I get my desired results and then exfoliate and make my own high dose skin lightening lotion using natural lighteners in order to maintain.

Oct 5, 2009, 06:53 PM

Yes natural is best way to go, green :)

(Hydroquinone is synthetic, industrial)

Oct 5, 2009, 06:59 PM

Yeah lol but for now in order to get the results I want I don't mind using hydroquione.Then once I get my desired results I will go green. LOL
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBonewnnabgrl View Post
    I don't know ,that's a good question,lol. I think they did that because some people were getting carried away with how long they were using hydroquione. I think that if you take breaks, use sunblock and don't stay in the sun a lot, you should be okay. I also think that you should not use it everyday for the rest of your life. I plan to just use different products until I get my desired results and then exfoliate and make my own high dose skin lightening lotion using natural lighteners in order to maintain.
    Hey Redbone, can you share me your lightening lotion recipe?

Oct 5, 2009, 07:26 PM

Sure when I make it lol. First I have to find out which ingredients are okay to mix together because some actives shouldn't be used in the same mixture and then I have to get some ph strips and learn how to make an effective mixture. Then I have to mix it and test it to see what results I get. I will definitely post the recipe on here once I come up with an effective good recipe.

Oct 5, 2009, 07:33 PM

Test strips? That sounds incredibly complicated?

Oct 5, 2009, 07:45 PM

I am very sure that I can figure it out and I heard someone say something about needing ph strips and melting the sepi white before you add it to a base or any kind of mixture.But just imagine if you take a bunch of natural skin lightening actives that can be mixed together and combine them in a cream or lotion. That would be a very effective mixture depending on how high of a dose each active is when you add it to the mixture. Like I saw I have a lot of work to do before I put up a recipe ,but I will definitely make sure to post it on here once I come up with an effective mixture.
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2009, 08:24 PM
    Ph strips are not so complicated. When making a batch the ph must be similar to our skin's ph, which is between a 4.5 - 6 (slightly acidic). This will help with absorption and to help kill off bacteria. With sepiwhite you can use either a double boiler or a glass beaker and a pan (for boiling water). Once melted and reaches 180-185F, the finished product should have a pH of <5 or >6.2. You can adjust the ph by adding citric acid, lactic acid, Triethanolamine, and/or a few of the ph adjusters.

Oct 6, 2009, 09:31 PM

Wow you goils r practically chemists! :)
    RedBonewnnagrl Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2009, 12:21 AM

LOL , Well... I do hope to get into the medical field once I start college next year. Thanks golden_girl, I knew that using ph strips in order to create my skin lightening stuff couldn't be that hard!! So now all I have to do is start my plann. My plann is to basically start by using facial peels,body peels,and whatever else to exfoliate ,while incorporating cheap skin lighteners that are proven to be strong and effective. There is a new thread about RosanceX18 and in some old theads a lot of people said that it was very effective. So I am thinking that RosanceX18 will be the first cheap skin lightener I try for a certain period. Then once I get close to my "dream complexion" by exfoliating,using sunblock, and cheap and very strong skin lightening products... I will then move on to the next step in my entire skin lightening plann. This step includes using as many natural skin lightening actives as I can in order to create my own lotions,creams,and maybe even soaps. I would then start testing them on myself in order to come up with something that is very effective. If I make sure that the skin lightening actives interact okay and that each skin lightening active is at its highest safe dose before adding it to whatever base ,then everything should turn out great!! If my recipe does work(hopefully it will work)because... I would then of course post it on here to share with everyone! I hope my plann works out ,I will definitely be letting everyone know everything I do starting step 1 of my plann. Sorry I wrote so much!! It's just that I could go on forever about a topic such as skin lightening! LOL I'm so exited and can't wait until I start my plann ,which will hopefully work!!
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 07:05 PM
    That's great Redbone, your plan is more detailed than mine! I would like to learn more about RosanceX18.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening Products [ 3 Answers ]

Want to know if some of you guys out there has ever used any of these products... Lucederm,Medliten and Revitol and if it works Thanks.

Skin lightening products [ 4 Answers ]

I need advice on natural skin lightening products like plants and herbs that I can use for my skin. I am a black african woman.

Skin lightening products [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, Does it right that the skin lightening pills really makes your skin more lighter? Does the Gluthatione whitening pill with its ingredients (alpha lipoic acid, grapeseed, etc... ) make your skin light if taking it regularly or does it have a side effect in health or body? My...

Skin Lightening Products [ 1 Answers ]

What are some harmless products that I can use to lighten my skin complexion in less than two weeks?

View more questions Search